Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas on how to best blaspheme?
Lightbulb 
Ideas on how to best blaspheme?
What is the best way to increase my best "sin per hour" record?

If christians are right and I am just an atheist because I want to sin, then I think I haven't been living up to their expectations. I don't want to bulk up my quota on hurting anyone's feelings except sky daddy and his incestuous son, so I need ideas to be sociable, but put satan's demons to shame. Any Ideas?
So far my sinning against god has been quite dull, the best I've accomplished for myself has been a snicker or two..
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: Ideas on how to best blaspheme?
Gay butt sex? It is an abomination after all.
(October 25, 2014 at 11:50 pm)KUSA Wrote: Gay butt sex? It is an abomination after all.
I spill my semen on the ground plenty as is, but as I'm straight, and married, I'll just have to lie to god and say I'm secretly coveting other men's asses, and their donkeys too. If any of you do talk to god, tell him I'm gay'er than the whole of Sodom.
I'm spending my life making "graven images" which I call watercolors. Does that count?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Deny the Holy Ghost.

(I think that is a really bad one in LDS)
I'd say the best way to blaspheme would be loudly, frequently and obscenely .. preferably in the presence of someone who would be offended.

Bruce 22.1

"Spill not thy blaspheme upon the ground nor in a forest where no one is likely to hear."

(October 26, 2014 at 12:07 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Deny the Holy Ghost.

But it would totally rock on LSD.
(October 26, 2014 at 12:04 am)Jenny A Wrote: I'm spending my life making "graven images" which I call watercolors. Does that count?

Wow! that's a lot of sin!! Aren't you afraid of getting smote for that?
All you can eat shrimp. Gluttony and the abomination of shellfish: two sins in one.
(October 26, 2014 at 12:07 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Deny the Holy Ghost.

Deny him? I have to whip him off every time he mounts my dog. I deny him alright.
(October 26, 2014 at 12:03 am)Brakeman Wrote:
(October 25, 2014 at 11:50 pm)KUSA Wrote: Gay butt sex? It is an abomination after all.
I spill my semen on the ground plenty as is, but as I'm straight, and married, I'll just have to lie to god and say I'm secretly coveting other men's asses, and their donkeys too. If any of you do talk to god, tell him I'm gay'er than the whole of Sodom.

I guess you just don't have what it takes to truly hate God the way you pretend to want to. If your not willing to take one (in the can) for the team then perhaps your playing for the wrong side.ROFLOL