Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolving Watch
Evolving Watch
Why did the atheist throw her watch out the window?

She wanted to see if it evolved into a bird. ROFLOL
RE: Evolving Watch
Your jokes are about as well developed as your understanding of science.

Here's one you can use for the future.

"Why was my Baptist fuckbuddy so surprised after our first time? Because before that she didn't believe in the Big Bang."
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Why did the Christian throw his watch out the window?

His pastor warned him against the 'tools of Satan' and he thought the ticking sound was the hoofs of the horned One coming to drag him to hell and everlasting torment.

Idiot.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 27, 2014 at 4:27 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Your jokes are about as well developed as your understanding of science.

"Why was my Baptist fuckbuddy so surprised after our first time? Because before that she didn't believe in the Big Bang."

Your joke doesn't make sense. Thinking
Why did the christian throw all her money out the window?
Because her pastor was standing underneath it.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Why did the Christian throw his watch?
Because he wanted to throw it
First, suppose you were a money-grubbing cynical arsehole given to fleecing desperately insecure people by promising them comfort that you couldn't deliver, and stealing their money by a mixture of half-truths, outright lies and deliberate deceptions. Now, suppose you were a minister of the Gospel...

But I repeat myself.

(nod to Mark Twain)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Christian Wrote:
(October 27, 2014 at 4:27 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Your jokes are about as well developed as your understanding of science.

Your joke doesn't make sense. Thinking

I'll tell you when you're older.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Why did the child jump out the window?
Because the pastor had turned to lock the door.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Why did the priest cross the road ?

To get to the children on the other side.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not into golf but might watch if...... Brian37 14 1752 August 17, 2016 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13