Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why has this guy got credence?
Why has this guy got credence?
http://www.reasonablefaith.org/

Dr William Craig is a nutter and his website is after money...
RE: Why has this guy got credence?
He doesn't.

Except to jesus freak shitheads and they have no credence to begin with.
Confirmation bias sounds better when the guy spouting it can string together a bunch of big words? Angel
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
He lets my blood freeze with his psychopathic aura, and he is annoying as hell. He got himself a reputation to be a formidable debater who is feared by the most brilliant atheists. That's his reputation at least, amongst his fans, listening to him reveals that he can run rhetorical circles around untrained debaters, but the content of his arguments is blatantly dishonest.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 30, 2014 at 6:54 pm)Alex K Wrote: He lets my blood freeze with his psychopathic aura, and he is annoying as hell. He got himself a reputation to be a formidable debater who is feared by the most brilliant atheists. That's his reputation at least, amongst his fans, listening to him reveals that he can run rhetorical circles around untrained debaters, but the content of his arguments is blatantly dishonest.

Because he is a mental masturbation aid for Jesus freaks.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Only with those who agree with his conclusions. Everyone else agrees he's a fucking fruitcake.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you got some kind of Christian backgound? Dundee 25 3554 April 15, 2020 at 9:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 2003 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  So, According To This Guy, "God" Is A Fuckhead. Minimalist 6 1432 April 1, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals Minimalist 1 1106 April 6, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1492 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  They Finally Got It Right....Because of a Bigot. Minimalist 9 3294 August 7, 2015 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Anyone got a comment for this..? dyresand 85 9148 March 30, 2015 at 12:18 am
Last Post: dyresand
  New guy with questions The Last Lamenter 46 13579 November 29, 2014 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Losty
  do you remember that guy who said the rapture was coming? atheist04330 11 3426 July 12, 2014 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Stupidity: Just got my bell RUNG! BlackSwordsman 2 1181 May 29, 2014 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace