Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Body Future
Body Future
Ok, maybe is not but in another way yes maybe..
===============================
When talking about the final collapse of Earth that will sooner or later be inevitable, most commonly, as a variant of salvation mentioned in the settlement of new planet.Humans order in the next hundred thousand years needed to detect exoplanets and lived there with all the animal species that they need .
There was a thesis that will be possible in our computer virtual worlds really make a three-dimensional space. When you see today's 3D label is of course a marketing lie because computers are currently only two-dimensional. Three-dimensionality is being offered only as an optical illusion.

But for thousands of years to be created realistic 3D space that will allow us in the virtual world actually enter. Let's imagine that we are in the future. World government has calculated that there are a billion poor people in the land and each of them offers resettlement to a virtual world for salvation from hunger. Any individual who agrees and will continue to exist in the material world, but only as a passive gameplayer which will be much cheaper. Will enter the capsule of a dark cellar and receive infusion. For the time will have the illusion that he is in a new area and that there experiencing life.

Since the Copy-Paste free, every one of them will be able to in the virtual world as much as he wants time to take beautiful food and can smell and taste. Copy-Paste to artificial banana that smells like the real as well as everything else. The mind will have the illusion of eating beautiful food and if gameplayer receives regular infusion of water and vitamins. It will have the illusion that swim in the sea, lives in a villa although gameplayer be sealed in a capsule. Copy-Paste to the pain or sexual pleasure to replicate as much as you want times so that the inhabitants of the virtual world in nothing will lack. The user will be able to swim, run, jump in the virtual world even when his body as gameplayer invalid. The secret is known that the World Government decided from 2100 year onwards due to the cheapness and safer life that will be non-stop bugged 90% of people move there. The artificial space created as many as 10 exoplanets inhabited by 100 billion people, a whole new universe of people that does not know but only department, and hardly anyone is aware that this virtual universe really is in a different universe.

Sorry for my bad language...
RE: Body Future
You lost me at artificial banana . . .
cool story Bro
(November 6, 2014 at 12:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: You lost me at artificial banana . . .
?Big Grin

(November 6, 2014 at 1:13 pm)polar bear Wrote: cool story Bro

Thanks, and sorry realy my language is not english
What is your language then? Forgive me for being blunt, but what you got there is a word salad Undecided
(November 6, 2014 at 1:40 pm)LastPoet Wrote: What is your language then? Forgive me for being blunt, but what you got there is a word salad Undecided
im from croatia
(November 6, 2014 at 1:40 pm)LastPoet Wrote: What is your language then? Forgive me for being blunt, but what you got there is a word salad Undecided

Word salad garnished with artificial banana, no less. Big Grin

No offense intended to you, luxilius, but I could not make sense of your post. Are you using an online translator or attempting to do so yourself?
(November 6, 2014 at 1:59 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

Word salad garnished with artificial banana, no less. Big Grin

No offense intended to you, luxilius, but I could not make sense of your post. Are you using an online translator or attempting to do so yourself?

Big Grin yes lang is :-P , but come on try my language to write Wink
Well as this is an English speaking forum you can forgive us for being confused.

I don't ever critcise people for their lack of English skills so kudos to you for trying, but nobody will be able to make sense of what you've just written until your English writing skills are improved.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Body Of Water Discovered On Mars A Theist 4 941 July 26, 2018 at 6:32 am
Last Post: A Theist
  [Past|Present|Future] Timetravel - Hoax? ErGingerbreadMandude 66 13530 July 8, 2015 at 12:47 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Where are the people from the future? lifesagift 42 6996 September 5, 2014 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Exian
  Out-of-body experience under fMRI pocaracas 13 2287 March 16, 2014 at 9:06 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic