Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet your next President
Meet your next President
Opinions?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/10/why-ra...residency/
[Image: 50884517277ea22a8032cbe0360e1650.jpg]
RE: Meet your next President
Patrick Duffy ??
Paul's biggest problem...aside from being a light-weight...is that the neo-cons will rip him a new asshole in the primaries.

Quote: [Rand Paul] has gone far to the left of Clinton and even Obama on a number of issues. He advocated in a detailed budget proposal eliminating all foreign aid, including aid to Israel. He claimed that we had no dog in the fight in Iraq and that any action there would be helping terrorists. (Later he said he’d favor aid to Iraq, but it’s not clear why we should if he believed we had no interest in Iraq. By the way, his no-foreign-aid pledge would have made this impossible.) He wanted to go much further than the Obama team in dismantling the National Security Agency surveillance program and compared the traitor Edward Snowden to Martin Luther King Jr. He opposes droning American jihadists overseas unless there is an imminent threat.

There is a reason that left-wing MSNBC commentators fawn over Paul on foreign policy. He offers a philosophy more in tune with their own philosophy than even Obama. He is now getting a taste of the criticism he will face not only from hawkish opponents and pundits, but also from ordinary voters and grass-roots activists in early primary states.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/11/right-...you-forget
(November 8, 2014 at 6:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Paul's biggest problem...aside from being a light-weight...is that the neo-cons will rip him a new asshole in the primaries.

I agree, Paul won't survive the primaries....but I think he should run and run hard. His message should be heard.
(November 8, 2014 at 7:06 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(November 8, 2014 at 6:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Paul's biggest problem...aside from being a light-weight...is that the neo-cons will rip him a new asshole in the primaries.

I agree, Paul won't survive the primaries....but I think he should run and run hard. His message should be heard.

Ha, why would I vote for a jerk who would simply make it easier for the 1% to screw us over even more? Republicans already do a great job of letting the rich do whatever they want to the rest of us and make us pay for their mistakes and tax breaks. You want me to throw even more gas on the fire?

You couldn't pay me enough to vote for him.
I'm willing to wager a zillion skillion dollars, a diamond as big as your head, and my left testicle that this man will NOT be my next president.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 8, 2014 at 7:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 8, 2014 at 7:06 pm)Heywood Wrote: I agree, Paul won't survive the primaries....but I think he should run and run hard. His message should be heard.

Ha, why would I vote for a jerk who would simply make it easier for the 1% to screw us over even more? Republicans already do a great job of letting the rich do whatever they want to the rest of us and make us pay for their mistakes and tax breaks. You want me to throw even more gas on the fire?

You couldn't pay me enough to vote for him.

No...I expect you will vote for who ever the democunts tell you to vote for.....like a good demozombie. In 2016....if the candidates are bad enough...I might not vote at all.

There is a lot about Paul I don't agree with...but he wouldn't be a corporate shill like Obama.
Here's who America's next President SHOULD be...

[Image: Bernie-Sanders.jpg]

The ONLY way I'll vote for Rand Paul is if Hillary is projected to have a chance.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(November 8, 2014 at 8:44 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: Here's who America's next President SHOULD be...

[Image: Bernie-Sanders.jpg]

The ONLY way I'll vote for Rand Paul is if Hillary is projected to have a chance.

Bernie Sanders.....the independent whose proposition for a public option for health care was shot down by the democrats.

God Bless him.
He was a guest on HBO's Bill Maher show yesterday. I agree with everything he said 100%. He's one of the few whom I believe could actually stand up to big business and its corrosive influence in politics.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 887 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1553 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 883 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1703 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 24929 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Which Trump will be next on the ticket? Fake Messiah 13 792 January 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5155 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1664 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1787 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 2002 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee