Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex- A language of Body and Reproduction Urge
Sex- A language of Body and Reproduction Urge
Sex is a language of the body. Most of us can understand the language of body but do not understand the language of the soul. Thus there remains a gap between two souls who appear to be bonded in love but infact they aren't. If communication is done by the language of soul through understanding each other's distinctive souls , the bond of forever concrete love is created.

Secondly , do you think that sexual intercourse or its urge is all influenced by the fact that we wish to reproduce and propagate ?
RE: Sex- A language of Body and Reproduction Urge
Who doesn't like a good piece of tail?

Is it coincidence that supreme physical pleasure happens to result in the propagation of the species?

As far as love between two people, I don't think such a complex emotion can be boiled down to one sentence, myself.

First of all, animals do it simply because sex drive has insane positive evolutionary selection pressure. Humans and their ancestors obviously had sex for millions of years before they even understood that sex is for reproduction. So I think you should rephrase the question a bit to take that into account. The "intellectual" or voluntary control of sex is a recent add-on.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 13, 2014 at 11:43 pm)Khansins Wrote: Sex is a language of the body. Most of us can understand the language of body but do not understand the language of the soul. Thus there remains a gap between two souls who appear to be bonded in love but infact they aren't. If communication is done by the language of soul through understanding each other's distinctive souls , the bond of forever concrete love is created.

Secondly , do you think that sexual intercourse or its urge is all influenced by the fact that we wish to reproduce and propagate ?

One question, what is a soul? What does it look like and how can see it? Do you intend to demonstrate its existence? If so how? And why do ascribe the properties to it that you do? Okay that's more then one lol
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(November 13, 2014 at 11:43 pm)Khansins Wrote: Sex is a language of the body. Most of us can understand the language of body but do not understand the language of the soul. Thus there remains a gap between two souls who appear to be bonded in love but infact they aren't. If communication is done by the language of soul through understanding each other's distinctive souls , the bond of forever concrete love is created.

If the four psychic winds are balanced in an eternal mandela, the fleebleflorts will flibbertyboo.

Oh, the immortal soul. The bond of love. So powerful. So immutable. Until that damn amnesia sets in. :-( No soul after all. Better we appreciate just how fragile that bond, I think.

Quote:Secondly , do you think that sexual intercourse or its urge is all influenced by the fact that we wish to reproduce and propagate ?

Personally, I like to feel, taste, smell, hear, and see my lover. Intercourse is but a blade a grass in the field of what I enjoy in a lover. Though letting and wanting to have a baby while making love was amazing too. So to answer question, no. Sex and love are all about me and my lover.
On a subconscious level, the urge for sex is the urge to propagate. however a lot of people use sex as a bonding exercise, and in fact would rather not marry until they know they're sexually compatible with one another. How many songs and stories are written about people who break up over a lack of sexual intimacy? It's a key part of a romantic relationship.

I don't have anything to say about the "language of the soul".

Alex K Wrote:Humans and their ancestors obviously had sex for millions of years before they even understood that sex is for reproduction
Where do you get that idea?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Had your first shag eh, good for you.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 14, 2014 at 12:07 pm)Chad32 Wrote:
Alex K Wrote:Humans and their ancestors obviously had sex for millions of years before they even understood that sex is for reproduction
Where do you get that idea?

Just look at the dirty bastards with their penis bones and four hands. I'm telling you, they did the nasty in the pasty.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Yes, and I'm sure it didn't take them millions of years to figure out that having sex resulted in babies.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Origin of Language JMT 42 7943 February 23, 2018 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheists, I want to know your explanation for these Out of body experiences? arda101 39 5909 January 29, 2017 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Magilla
  What God is to the Universe is what your mind is to your body fdesilva 172 18580 August 23, 2016 at 7:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is Human Reproduction Un-Ethical? Brometheus 45 7187 April 6, 2015 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Is one-world-language a good idea? Aoi Magi 45 6501 February 9, 2015 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Discussion w/ a Theist RE: Premarital Sex StealthySkeptic 110 19479 August 14, 2014 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Morality as a Language Koolay 11 3348 September 25, 2013 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Is it OK to have sex with kids? DrDolittle 46 10548 October 17, 2011 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Violet
  Language disproves atheism theVOID 6 2260 November 10, 2010 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: theVOID