Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jew Controlled Media
The Jew Controlled Media
Do you think you're not brainwashed by the Jews? Consider this. The first "talkie" ever done was called "The Jazz Singer." Not surprisingly, it starred a Jew. In the movie they even had a scene in it that showed a solemn worship service going on in a synagogue.

Look at all of the major movie studios that were either owned or run by Jews. MGM, Columbia, Warner Brothers, Universal, Paramount, etc. Their influence has of course extended into the television industry. That is why even though Jews only make up about 2.2 % of the U.S. population, you so often hear them mentioned.

There are many reasons why the Jews have taken over the mass media. But the most important one is that there is no better platform from which to brainwash people. That is why you probably believe that being White doesn't matter. What is going on is that Jews are out to destroy White people. You can see that by all of the race mixing that is promoted in the media.

Also, out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million Jews. Doing anything that disrupts the ruling class only helps this extreme minority. So let's here more about how much you hate Hitler.
RE: The Jew Controlled Media
(November 20, 2014 at 5:49 pm)cultcrusher Wrote: So let's here more about how much you hate Hitler.

He was a bit of a cunt, though, wasn't he?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
What are the Jews trying to brainwash us to do?
Noone here wants to hear your fever rants, fade away already

(November 20, 2014 at 5:51 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(November 20, 2014 at 5:49 pm)cultcrusher Wrote: So let's here more about how much you hate Hitler.

He was a bit of a cunt, though, wasn't he?

Please, no gendered insults Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

May I just add, that I find it kind of funny that you don't even speak the language of the master race. I expected more to be honest. Speaking German is not in the job description? Very dissapointing indeed.

(November 20, 2014 at 5:51 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: What are the Jews trying to brainwash us to do?

Well, you know, the usual stuff. World domination, eating babies. Oh yes, as one of the great thinkers and editors of the Nazi party strongly believed, the jews are always out to impregnate arian women to spread their diabolic seed. Sadly he was hanged at Nuremberg and his wisdom is mostly forgotten.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 20, 2014 at 5:49 pm)cultcrusher Wrote: Do you think you're not brainwashed by the Jews? Consider this. The first "talkie" ever done was called "The Jazz Singer." Not surprisingly, it starred a Jew. In the movie they even had a scene in it that showed a solemn worship service going on in a synagogue.

Look at all of the major movie studios that were either owned or run by Jews. MGM, Columbia, Warner Brothers, Universal, Paramount, etc. Their influence has of course extended into the television industry. That is why even though Jews only make up about 2.2 % of the U.S. population, you so often hear them mentioned.

There are many reasons why the Jews have taken over the mass media. But the most important one is that there is no better platform from which to brainwash people. That is why you probably believe that being White doesn't matter. What is going on is that Jews are out to destroy White people. You can see that by all of the race mixing that is promoted in the media.

Also, out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million Jews. Doing anything that disrupts the ruling class only helps this extreme minority. So let's here more about how much you hate Hitler.

He killed 6 million jews, gypsies, gays and blacks because he wrongly thought them genetically impure or unworthy. Even if jews were bad people, it would have been wrong to do what he did. Now what exactly are the jews brainwashing us for? And what is the effect of this brainwashing?

(November 20, 2014 at 5:51 pm)Alex K Wrote: Please, no gendered insults Smile

Piss off you dick!
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(November 20, 2014 at 5:53 pm)abaris Wrote: May I just add, that I find it kind of funny that you don't even speak the language of the master race. I expected more to be honest. Speaking German is not in the job description? Very dissapointing indeed.

Yeah, he's kind of a lame Nazi.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

First off your very ignorant of history. You want the real reason so many Jews are in banking and film? Because we forced them there by not allowing them into most professions because of anti Semitism. Now can you kindly take you bullshit Christ killer gig back to the middle ages please.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(November 20, 2014 at 5:49 pm)cultcrusher Wrote: Consider this. The first "talkie" ever done was called "The Jazz Singer." Not surprisingly, it starred a Jew. In the movie they even had a scene in it that showed a solemn worship service going on in a synagogue.

I'd say consider what an amazingly talented, creative, and forward looking people such a minority group must be to have that much artistic influence.

Quote: There are many reasons why the Jews have taken over the mass media. But the most important one is that there is no better platform from which to brainwash people. That is why you probably believe that being White doesn't matter. What is going on is that Jews are out to destroy White people. You can see that by all of the race mixing that is promoted in the media.

Yep, I'm brainwashed alright. The best way to end racial strife is racial mixing. Here's to racial mixing.

If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
What will cultcrusher do when he learns that his ancestors once emigrated from africa to europe without proper documentation? Strap himself to his anti mexican catapult I presume Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-gun media Foxaèr 3 263 October 27, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Should media outlets from dictatorships be banned from broadcasting. Something completely different 11 2569 November 1, 2012 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Darth
  Mind controlled game Ace Otana 5 2727 December 18, 2008 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Tiberius