Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Maher Puts It On The Line
Bill Maher Puts It On The Line
http://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2014/11/b...s-jonathan

Quote:Bill Maher On Stupid Americans: Jonathan Gruber You Have Met Your Soul Mate

Hit the Play button.
RE: Bill Maher Puts It On The Line
(November 24, 2014 at 1:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2014/11/b...s-jonathan

Quote:Bill Maher On Stupid Americans: Jonathan Gruber You Have Met Your Soul Mate

Hit the Play button.

Saw it. Agree with it.
But my conclusion is that the situation is hopeless.
There are smart sociopaths who will oppress the masses.
There are smart altruists who will try to lift the masses.
The first group will collect money and power among themselves more effectively because they are not as constrained as the second.
The second group would only be able to overcome the first if they could weld the masses into a cohesive capable tool and wield it against the sociopathic overlords.
The first group, being less conscientious and more duplicitous in how it wields power can and are welding the masses into a cohesive, capable tool to be used against the second.
The race is not always to the swift or the battle to the strong. Nice guys don't always finish last. But that's the way to place your bet.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
....I want to have sex with Bill Maher so badly
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Your bucket ( or is it 'fuckit') list is getting very long, darlin'!
That mug, Losty? Aim higher.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I find intelligence and humor very sexually appealing.

0/10

Shit, guess I'm out of the running then, I only have this pretty, pretty face...Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I have humor. Not sure about the intellect, though.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Oh don't worry you guys are all on my "fuckit list" Wink Shades

0/10

(November 24, 2014 at 2:52 pm)Losty Wrote: I find intelligence and humor very sexually appealing.

Just make sure he gets his shots first.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POV on Bill Nye brewer 5 1084 April 19, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Bill Maher - Last Night Minimalist 16 1662 April 9, 2018 at 11:20 am
Last Post: henryp
  Bill Maher - Trump Christmas Carol Minimalist 1 398 November 18, 2017 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bill Nye Saves the World SteelCurtain 9 2895 May 16, 2017 at 10:29 am
Last Post: mediocrates
  Bill Maher Goes After Apple...and Corporate Crooks... Minimalist 10 1759 September 24, 2016 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Bill Maher Sticks It Up The Trickle-Downers Asses Minimalist 3 692 July 2, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Bill Maher lights up a joint on television Aegon 5 1251 February 13, 2016 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Bill Maher Gives It To Phony Xtian Minimalist 15 3300 October 3, 2015 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Bill Maher Monologue 8-21-15 Minimalist 12 2512 August 23, 2015 at 11:02 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Bill O Still Thinks Hip-Hop is Responsible for Decline in Christianity Salacious B. Crumb 11 2353 May 18, 2015 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb