Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The New Site
The New Site
Welcome to the new forums. They are running the very latest version of MyBB, which means you have a load of new features to enjoy. If you find something that you suspect is an error, please report it to me and I will try and fix it.

I want to try and put together a staff team as quickly as possible so we can get this forum back on its feet. In the meantime, please do your best to "port" across any topics you think should be saved from the old forum.

Suggestions for improvements are MOST welcome!
RE: The New Site
Some nice improvements! I like it.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
All look very nice and familiar. However, any chance of making the maximum avitar size larger than 10K. That's a bit measly isn't it? Smile
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I've set it to 100K. Given the right compression that should be fine for a 100x100px image (maximum size)
Thanks Smile
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Nice, nice. I like the changes so far.
Atheism as a Religion
-------------------
A man also or woman that hath a Macintosh, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with used and abandoned Windows 3.1 floppy disks: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27
(August 25, 2008 at 3:35 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Suggestions for improvements are MOST welcome!

Actually you hit the nail on the head. Everythings cool.
And we're up and running.

Good work Adrian
'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? Jer 8:8
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. Groucho Marx
It's cool to see the new things on this one, good work Adrian.
Good work Adrian, this place is fantastic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Site Changes... Tiberius 5 2094 February 16, 2010 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Watson
  Site changes Tiberius 23 7321 January 27, 2010 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  New Site Motto (Poll) Tiberius 29 14101 October 30, 2008 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet