Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Britain Usa Episode 6 (Specifically)
Little Britain Usa Episode 6 (Specifically)
I love Little Britain. I've just watched episode 6 on BBC I player, as I missed it last night. I was surprised to see a guest appearance of someone on this forum. I'm not naming any names but suffice to say they've lost a few stone since appearing. (Clue: he appears in the astronaut scene). Wink
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
RE: Little Britain Usa Episode 6 (Specifically)
Now I'm going to have to download it and watch it to find out! Ah well, I was going to anyway Big Grin

Update: Ah, I get it. It was me! Yeah, I did look like that a few years back. Dieting helps, people! Big Grin

I'm more a league of gentleman person myself.. And, does anyone remember the strangerers that was on Sky One a few years ago. Mind you, being the age I am, a few years ago may well be as much as 10 so some of you may well have been tucked up in your little beds when it was on Wink
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I like A Bit Of Fry and Laurie when it comes to sketch shows. Its by far my favourite sketch show. I also Like Alexei Sayle's Stuff. That Mitchell and Webb Look and Monty Python (I think the best parts of Monty Python are with John Cleese).
Some of my favourite Sitcoms are: Bottom, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, The Young Ones, Fawlty Towers, Mr Bean (not the cartoon) and Peep Show.
Favourite Cartoon Sitcoms are: South Park, Family guy, Futurama and The Simpsons.
EDIT: Oh and I think Men Behaving Badly is a brilliant sitcom.
That Mitchell and Webb Look is awesome, I download them from iplayer all the time Big Grin

THAT'S NUMBERWANG!
Yes its awesome. Me and my bro have got the first series on DVD and watched it all and the extras. And we've seen like 2 or 3 episodes from the 2nd series on TV too.
I loved League of Gentlemen. Did we ever find out what was the source of that 'meat'?

Albert Einstein
(November 8, 2008 at 6:54 pm)CoxRox Wrote: I love Little Britain.

Cringe (Kyu shivers and runs away as fast as possible).

Kyu
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! What does Kyu like? Smile

Albert Einstein
Little Britain can be funny. But I think when you compare it to something like 'A Bit of Fry and Laurie', not only is Little Britain (in my opinion) no where near as funny as ABOFAL, its not as witty, intelligent, interesting, and not as damn repetitive! ABOFOL only has a few regular characters even! And its a sketch show! Most of the characters in every single episode are totally new! And there are four serious of it.
Very creative, very witty, very intelligent, not simplistic or repetitive, and most of all very funny
Not to mention the fact that Hugh Laurie performs brilliant comical and musical songs across the series' and he can play the Piano, the guitar, the drums, the saxophone and the harmonica! And of course he's an amazing actor and stars as House in the TV Drama series 'House'. He's a very talented genius. And he's very funny!
And Stephen Fry of course is an amazingly witty and funny intellectual genius and writer with amazingly knowledge of proper grammar. He's brilliant with words. And he's brilliant on QI as well.
'A Bit of Fry and Laurie' is definitely by far my sketch show ever by a huge margin and I'm starting to think its my favourite comedy show ever. But if not its at least on par with the sitcoms: 'Bottom', 'Blackadder' and 'Red Dwarf' - for me.
I've said enough about 'A Bit of Fry and Laurie' I think!!!
Anyway, thats what I think. I have a passion for British comedy shows. A lot of my favourite comedy movies and comedy cartoon sitcoms are American though, rather than British.
And with stand up comedy it totally varies for me. But I'd say Ross noble is tops for me. Probably along side George Carlin, Lewis Black, Lee Evans and Bill Hicks. But there are others.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 25087 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7087 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1787 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1230 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1851 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2145 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  Britain can be a bit strange! zebo-the-fat 37 2988 January 5, 2019 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Star Wars fan film: Darth Vader: Episode 1 Shards ofthe Past Cepheus Ace 5 518 December 23, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1126 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Are restaurants (USA) known for not paying employees who quit/walk out? EgoDeath 6 946 October 29, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath