Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuh uh! was: [split] AF's very own list of Transitional Fossils
Nuh uh! was: [split] AF's very own list of Transitional Fossils
You can find lots of fossils.
Doesn't mean they are related to one another.
THAT is a guess on the part of naturalists.
Another word for guess is theory (sounds a lot more professional doesn't it?).

As the followers of Hitler demonstrated- the Big Lie, told often, becomes the doctrine.
Same song different words.
RE: AF's very own list of Transitional Fossils
(November 28, 2014 at 10:04 am)Alex K Wrote:
(November 28, 2014 at 9:10 am)professor Wrote: Gasp, I am so petrified with your impressive list of make- believe that I don't know what to do.
Nice Job though, maybe one of the textbook purveyors of your dogma will be interested in you donating your efforts, they never give up feeding the sheep this slop.

Professor, it's really silly to call a large list of actual fossil discoveries "make-believe". How do you justify that to yourself?

An idiot can always justify his own idiocy to his own complete satisfaction, but never to anyone else's satisfaction.
(November 28, 2014 at 11:47 am)professor Wrote: You can find lots of fossils.
Doesn't mean they are related to one another.
THAT is a guess on the part of naturalists.
Another word for guess is theory (sounds a lot more professional doesn't it?).

As the followers of Hitler demonstrated- the Big Lie, told often, becomes the doctrine.
Same song different words.

You don't get to use Hitler on me to discredit science, fucker. Shame on you!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 26, 2014 at 9:46 pm)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:

It's such a shame that this won't get read by the people that probably need to read it most.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
(November 28, 2014 at 11:50 am)ManMachine Wrote: It's such a shame that this won't get read by the people that probably need to read it most.

MM

No, it's not. They stick to their creatard pseudo science anyway. They're like the three monkeys. The ones who sould read it are the ones, who already have an open mind but aren't fully convinced, there's more to the story.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
If they had the wits to be enlightened by evidence, most of them won't still be creatard's.
(November 28, 2014 at 11:49 am)Alex K Wrote: You don't get to use Hitler on me to discredit science, fucker. Shame on you!

Agreed. Professor, you are a disgrace to that honourable title and if you had any integrity whatsoever you would relinquish it at the first opportunity. All you are professing here is your wilful ignorance and idiocy.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 28, 2014 at 11:47 am)professor Wrote: Another word for guess is theory (sounds a lot more professional doesn't it?).
BZZZZZT Wrong
The closest 'professional' word for guess is hypothesis.
(November 28, 2014 at 9:48 am)Ben Davis Wrote: If all life is considered transitional (i.e. experiencing descent with modification) aren't all fossils transitional unless ultimate (i.e. the final form before extinction)?

Leave it to Professor to overshadow an obvious DBZ or Pokemon digression.
Since when are artist conceptions fossils?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] IF you deconverted in midlife, can you help?-NDE Discussion Abaddon_ire 64 9437 November 11, 2018 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Very old people Fake Messiah 32 6063 September 3, 2016 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  "Very very close to the second coming" again. Foxaèr 135 16093 December 20, 2014 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Jenny A