Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! I need to worship Satan
Help! I need to worship Satan
I really think it will be good for me too worship Satan for awhile. I'm not sure why??? But I think it will good for me too practice satanism and maaaaaybe dark magic. Atleast for a few months.

But I dont know where too start? Satanic books aren't advertised all over the place like the fucking Bible. So what books can I read. And what practices shall I take part in to properly worship our dark lord and saviour the devil Satan???

Thanks in advance!!!
RE: Help! I need to worship satn
Dodgy
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
RE: Help! I need to worship Satan
I've heard it has something to do with goats. Do you own a goat? Perhaps you can rent one, or lease with an option to buy?

Seems like a reasonable place to start.
break all the 10 commandments, that would be a start.

Or start a TV ministry

ROFLOL
Go easy on the goats.
Great idea... But, are we sure Satan exists? Because otherwise it would be such a waste of time, wouldn't it..
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

As long as the thread starter makes sure the Christers know about it, the aggravation factor to them justifies a little sucking up to satan.

Tongue
(December 3, 2014 at 12:37 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: break all the 10 commandments, that would be a start.

The killing part is not nice though, better use twice as many graven images instead.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Maybe stocking up on adultery would be good too.

And you stealers out there, stealing is stealing, might as well go for something BIG and EXPENSIVE !!!
Isn't that pretty much just another denomination of Christianity.