Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone buy a drone yet?
anyone buy a drone yet?
Those of you who saw the south park episodes with the drones will know what IM getting at lol. They are only about 100 bucks on amazon, and can record video and give live feed back go the screen on the transmitter! I've been wanting something like this since I was 8!!

I'm not into politics or religion at all anymore, though I guess I'd say I'm pretty liberal, but have my own opinions on things that doesnt really fit in with any group, but with all the tin foil people in my town I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas than slapping an Obama bumper sticker on my drone and just hovering out side my neighbors house (he is always talking about how Obama is the Antichrist) and sippin on some eggnog in bed with my girlfriend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another Christian-to-Atheism conversion DoctorChumba 7 3015 June 29, 2013 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Yet Another Conversion Story~ BoxxyBabee 61 18222 December 1, 2009 at 2:58 am
Last Post: Amphora