Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theist antics
theist antics
news article

Great prank on a theist. I wish I could get the videos at work.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: theist antics
Here is his entire YouTube collection: http://www.youtube.com/user/raepmykipz

Hilarious Big Grin
I wish I could see them here at work where I have time.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
We definitely need more people like that.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch

reading the Baba O'Reily was funny.

I liked the prank I saw where they tricked some girl into thinking the rest of the world was raptured as she went to the rest room... That was a funny theist prank.

But really, 4Chan style crank callers are productive? Do we need more people like that? A whole world of 10 year olds making pokemon references? I like a good joke, but these people might not be applauded for their infantile-ness.
(February 18, 2010 at 8:26 am)Pippy Wrote: But really, 4Chan style crank callers are productive?
If they make people laugh? Yes.
We do it for the lulz is not a philosophy I respect...
Mike Hunt is synonymous with filth! LOL!

Oh my, I LOL'd so hard I pooped my pants.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(February 18, 2010 at 8:59 am)Pippy Wrote: We do it for the lulz is not a philosophy I respect...
Yet another point we disagree on then.
But the lulz not only disregards any consequence for the other party involved, but also puts a priority on creating cheap laughs, as if that is a valuable use of your time. To get laughs at other's expense, although in this case the Christian TV people are kinda asking for it... But this not only demonstrates a contempt for or misunderstanding of the fact that there are other people on this planet with you (if you were a 4chan lulzer). And on the other side it diminishes the role of the troller because his or her most productive or useful act is to generate one sided slap stick comedy at others expense for a throaty giggle or two. We as humans can choose to have much better things to do with our time than prank call TV shows, and especially to admire the prank calling of TV shows... Or we can not, either way...

I just think the 'we do it for the lulz is about as mature as picking your nose and eating it, and about as productive too.

Thanks.