Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casting Couch
Casting Couch
Good news everyone!

Hollywood just emailed me the following:

"Hello, Exian!

It's us, Hollywood. We're making a new movie called 'Colleagues of Extraordinary Ladies and Gentlemen', which we will populate with any and every intellectual hero imaginable. The problem is, we suddenly and inexplicably can't find anyone to cast this movie for us. We need your help!

We think that you are just mediocre enough to take the job, while also having no gauge to haggle us on payment. We also hear tell that you have considerable pull around AF, where you might be able to get some fellow members to contribute their thoughts for free (at least, that's what we understand 'freethinkers' to mean)!

So, what do you say? Help us out?

Love,

Hollywood"

Heck yes, I will! But only one contribution per post, as to not bogart all the ideas.

Help me help Hollywood cast "Colleagues of Extraordinary Ladies and Gentlemen" based on looks, mannerisms, and general typecasting.

Here's my first suggestion:

Lawrence Krauss

As played by Wallace Shawn

RE: Casting Couch
The awesome Lisa Randall

by the awesome Jodie Foster

A bit of hair dye and the illusion is perfect.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Holy shit, that's good!

Your reaction time makes me think you've made this comparison before. Haha
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(December 13, 2014 at 10:47 am)Exian Wrote: Holy shit, that's good!

Your reaction time makes me think you've made this comparison before. Haha

I've done my PhD on Randall's theory. It came to mind previously. But they can't be siblings, they are born in the same year 5 months apart.

By the way, what's the synthax for setting image size in the boards?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

-imgfit-

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Here's a good one
Neil d. Tyson

[Image: NeilTysonOriginsA-Crop_400x400.jpg]

N. deGrasse Tyson

[Image: Tyson.jpg]

Sorry, couldn't resist

I mean really! Who could Neil better than Neil? He might be our hardest task. I predict a long debate on him.

?

?

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Not bad for a start! However, finding a voice actor to do the overdubs will become difficult

What charity is he working for there, married life enema society?

Guys, IMG FIT tags!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Daniel Radcliffe as Ray Comfort :p