Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's shittiest one-and-done Congressman is a plagiarist (and a hypocrite)
America's shittiest one-and-done Congressman is a plagiarist (and a hypocrite)
And by America's shittiest one-and-done Congressman (and disgraced military torturer), I'm talking about one of maybe 20 black men conservatives might possibly regret shooting in cold blood: Allen West.

Weeks after excoriating a Democratic Senator for an act of plagiarism, West's eternal capacity for hypocrisy came to light: he ripped off some person's forum post and made it his.

Side-by-side comparison

A Theist, if you read this, take heart: one of your favorite criminal sociopaths just might one day honor you by stealing something you write here! I have just as much doubt you'd be honored by this as I have that you're going to try to try to play the race card in response to this post, and let me assure you, Allen West's skin color is just about the only thing about him I don't find to be completely repulsive.
RE: America's shittiest one-and-done Congressman is a plagiarist (and a hypocrite)
Interesting. Considering what is revealed, I often wonder at the things we'll never find out about our politicians. He's probably a small fry in the grand scheme. Nonetheless, thank you for sharing.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
RE: America's shittiest one-and-done Congressman is a plagiarist (and a hypocrite)
Remarkable. When considering what is revealed, I often wonder about things we'll never find out about our politicians. He's likely a small fry in the big picture. Nonetheless, I appreciate you sharing.

I couldn't help it. Don't sue me.
Quote: He's probably a small fry in the grand scheme.

West is not a "small fry." He's a nobody in the grand scheme.

As a black friend of mine once explained to me about Clarence Thomas: "He's just the house nigger."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...use+nigger
You called him a "disgraced military torturer". What are the facts on that?

(December 13, 2014 at 7:59 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: You called him a "disgraced military torturer". What are the facts on that?

Here's a well-written piece explaining it in some depth.
You don't like Allen West?

You racist pig.
I don't like any republicunt asswipes....you asswipe.
(December 13, 2014 at 10:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't like any republicunt asswipes....you asswipe.

Calm down conehead. I was being facetious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3960 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7609 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7509 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3153 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25238 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1109 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1156 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3919 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1150 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2371 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants