Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rudolph is a recovering addict...........NSFW or kids.
Rudolph is a recovering addict...........NSFW or kids.
Yea little known fact. He has cleaned himself up. But here is the original song that was scrapped and revised while he was in rehab.

Rudolph the coke nose reindeer
Had a very bloody nose
His cartilage disintegrated
From snorting all the blow

All of the other reindeer
Stole poor Rudolph's stash
Snorted all the blow
And threw the zip lock in the trash

Then one feaming winter's eve
Rudolph needed a fix
He shouted "where the hell's my fucking coke"
So they gave him a baking soda mix

Rudolph started to snort it
Not knowing what it was
Then he tried to go out flying
Without his usual buzz

That damned sleigh
Started losing altitude
Santa exclaimed "What the fuck?
That was rather rude"

All of the other reindeer
We impaled upon a tree
Rudolph adamantly shouted
"NEVER FUCK WITH ME!"
(END)

But he is now clean and sober.
RE: Rudolph is a recovering addict...........NSFW or kids.
I mean, the "new, modified" lyrics are also horrible. They basically tell the story of how a bullying victim gets accepted only after sucking up to an authority figure. This is then lauded, and the song fails to properly condemn the other raindeers' hypocrisy - what a horrible message for our kids. It's not as terrible as the Orwellian "Santa is coming to Town", but it's a close second.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Holy fuck, it is a parody.

I agree though, Santa is Orwellian as the God character. But that is not why I posted this.
(December 16, 2014 at 9:59 am)Brian37 Wrote: I agree though, Santa is Orwellian as the God character. But that is not why I posted this.

Like we care about OPs intention around here Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It is with a great deal of reluctance that I writing about how Rudolph's rehab song's litigious pose a potential threat to us as a species. My reluctance stems from a concern that Rudolph's rehab song will read this letter and use it as an excuse to propitiate dangerous skelms for later eventualities.

It may help by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with a virulent con artist who was insisting that the Earth is flat. I tried to convince this duplicitous, illaudable junky that I am sick to my stomach of Rudolph's rehab song's pettiness and simple ignorance. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Rudolph's rehab song tried to abandon me on a desert island. That's it for this.

I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Rudolph's rehab song's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because the song makes assertions that strain credulity.
He got busted by narc squad, ratted out Frosty(AKA "The Snow Man")
Santa is not all that clean either.

You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy

(December 16, 2014 at 10:26 am)Elskidor Wrote: It is with a great deal of reluctance that I writing about how Rudolph's rehab song's litigious pose a potential threat to us as a species. My reluctance stems from a concern that Rudolph's rehab song will read this letter and use it as an excuse to propitiate dangerous skelms for later eventualities.

It may help by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with a virulent con artist who was insisting that the Earth is flat. I tried to convince this duplicitous, illaudable junky that I am sick to my stomach of Rudolph's rehab song's pettiness and simple ignorance. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time Rudolph's rehab song tried to abandon me on a desert island. That's it for this.

I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Rudolph's rehab song's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because the song makes assertions that strain credulity.

The earth is flat and Rudolph is real. You need help.
(December 16, 2014 at 9:50 am)Brian37 Wrote: Yea little known fact. He has cleaned himself up. But here is the original song that was scrapped and revised while he was in rehab.

Rudolph the coke nose reindeer
Had a very bloody nose
His cartilage disintegrated
From snorting all the blow
When I read this part I thought it was a song about Stevie Nicks.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drugs, not even once, kids! Gawdzilla Sama 32 1319 November 13, 2018 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  BREAKING NEWS Rudolph goes to rehab..... Brian37 0 887 December 17, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Which AF member would you want to babysit your kids? FatAndFaithless 69 7899 December 1, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Rudolph used to be a coke junkie....... Brian37 2 895 December 17, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Kids Say the Darndest Things . . . Atheist Forums Edition Shell B 17 8191 July 11, 2012 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  How do I keep my kids from becoming atheists? Paul the Human 7 2973 April 15, 2012 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused