Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Doesn't know" if gays should be executed
"Doesn't know" if gays should be executed
Because being human and stating it is wrong to execute fellow human beings is a hard thing to do.

Quote:A representative of US hate group Family Research Council has said he doesn’t know whether gay people should be executed.

In a segment on the group’s radio station, Craig James spoke to a caller who suggested gay people who sued anti-gay businesses should be put to death.

Mr James said: “I don’t know about the executing, but I do know that we have to be bold and firm and much stronger. God doesn’t tell us and calls us that we have to be timid and to stand for our beliefs.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/12/16/fam...-executed/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: "Doesn't know" if gays should be executed
If you go by the Bible, then I'm sure he knows whether or not gay people should be executed.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Jesus said those who remarry following divorce are committing adultery. Adulterers have been stoned too.

Wonder how many major donors, staff and admins at FRC would wind up dead and bloodied if we started with them ??
I like to say that I want people to act as though we were all human beings. I thought this was how Christians sold their cult, that it was about live and respect. But apparently this is too much for some of them to grasp.

I relish each time one of these bigots gets smacked down by a court or by the general public.
It's nothing more than the petulant whining of terrible people who really hate the fact that they have lost this fight and there's nothing they can do about it.
The FRC along with their bosom buddies over at the AFA are scum - completely inhuman, vile, offensive to all the senses, morally reprehensible, fucking scum.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Not to forget the wearing cloths of different fabrics and the shellfish thingy.

They're all fair game when it comes to being an abomination, but I've yet to hear some raving pastor rant about that.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Killing someone for suing?

Someone's been reading too much Leviticus.

(December 16, 2014 at 3:52 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Killing someone for suing?

Someone's been reading too much Leviticus.

According to many there's no such thing as reading too much Leviticus . . . unless it's inconvenient laws about things you do . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
Time to start putting xtian fuckheads to death.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 35162 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1304 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  So, why doesn't Scripture uniquely endorse a specific denomination ? vorlon13 36 10448 November 22, 2017 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Cod
  My dad doesn't view Christianity as superior Der/die AtheistIn 0 646 November 10, 2017 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Christian Teacher writes letter to school newspaper saying "Gays deserve to die" Divinity 68 18419 May 23, 2017 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Religion doesn't make you a better person dyresand 3 2122 August 29, 2015 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Doesn't this seem pathetic to you? dyresand 11 3201 August 25, 2015 at 7:52 am
Last Post: dyresand
  IF in the end you find out "God" doesn’t exist .... Cyberman 31 5116 June 26, 2015 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Jason Lisle: Creationism exists, but atheism doesn't Cyberman 51 11203 June 11, 2015 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  God doesn't understand iterative probability RobbyPants 8 2448 May 8, 2015 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: KevinM1