Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan Claws
Satan Claws
The nightmare continues well into Christmas...

[Image: awkward-family-photos.jpg]
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
RE: Satan Claws
More like World War S
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US National Alert System, aka Satan's Whistle. Gawdzilla Sama 10 658 October 5, 2023 at 1:07 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why satan became rebel? purplepurpose 15 1717 December 20, 2020 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  Satan Stole My Waffle Rhondazvous 117 11403 January 26, 2017 at 9:04 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Do you think George Carlin enjoys being ass raped by Satan as he burns in Hell? TeaPartyTeen 19 2780 January 3, 2015 at 3:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
Shocked GOP Candidate Warns:Yoga Leads to Satan,God Created the Tea Party,...etc Pretzel Logic 15 4938 October 30, 2013 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Satan Makes Everything Sexier thesummerqueen 37 5673 November 14, 2011 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  [split] Santa is Satan fr0d0 13 10589 December 21, 2009 at 6:36 am
Last Post: leo-rcc