Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vicar tells kids Santa isn't real!
Vicar tells kids Santa isn't real!
We seem to have one every year, here is this year's offering...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-30532016

Arrogant fantasy believer in telling someone else that their fantasy isn't true shocker.

It would be funny if stuff like this didn't happen every day.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

RE: Vicar tells kids Santa isn't real!
So he tells children that Santa isn't real, and is forced to apologize. I hope he wasn't also forced to recant, because then in a few years the children will find out that the guy was right all along and was crucified for it... BY THEIR PARENTS.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Oh boy, did that make me laugh Big Grin Irony on a stick.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Quote:Norfolk trainee vicar tells kids 'Santa's not real'

But I bet the idiot thinks 'jesus' is.
(December 18, 2014 at 4:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Norfolk trainee vicar tells kids 'Santa's not real'

But I bet the idiot thinks 'jesus' is.

That's the irony.
Just making children cry about Santa isn't as bad as making them commit fellatio.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Tell Me This Isn't True Minimalist 60 3429 December 11, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Cats & Kids - beautiful ignoramus 1 308 October 13, 2017 at 6:06 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  AF Members with Kids, Whatcha Think? brewer 34 2996 January 19, 2016 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Best Educational Kids Shows? ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 6 1490 July 25, 2015 at 12:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  1980's kids: this is your thread.... c172 80 7641 June 14, 2015 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  When a KUDOS Just Isn't Enough Cinjin 13 5438 March 9, 2014 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox News claims it's a "verifiable fact" that Santa is white. Rev. Rye 14 2824 December 22, 2013 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  This isn't a good way to convince an atheist.. Yahweh 19 4338 November 12, 2013 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 years old. Tells viewers to not "fight science". Tiberius 11 3784 November 30, 2012 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Christian kids music top ten. Autechre 9 2598 July 23, 2011 at 6:51 am
Last Post: TheAtheistTroll