Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promoting something
Promoting something
Everyday I'm surrounded by privileged liberal white people. Basically all my friends I have in real life fall into this category, and then in my spare time I come on here, where just about everybody falls politically somewhere between Barack Obama and Mao. It gets sometimes a little frustrating for me to see my facebook feed look like a cross between MSNBC and Burning Man. Then I come on here to socialize online with you bunch of pinkos. So to blow off steam I created myself a facebook page to make fun of you all.

1. I'm attempting to be funny. I'm probably going to make fun of something you believe in. So don't take it too personally. I'm actually a nice guy who doesn't really give that much of a shit about any of this. If you are super sensitive maybe don't check it out. Everybody else should though! Laugh at yourself or at me.

2. I know that I spelled privileged wrong a few times. It's a weird fucking word to spell and my spellcheck wasn't working for some reason. Also I know there is some sort of popular blog called 'what white people like' or something. I haven't read it, but within two seconds people told me about it. Yeah, like I'm the only one who ever wanted to make fun of yuppie white people. I haven't read it and won't, so that if/when I rip something off of there it will be on accident.

Anyway: Privileged Liberal White People

Thanks, and feedback is welcome either here or on the page. I'm not that sensitive.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Promoting something
Bumping something.

* Violet may be a poltergeist.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2244 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 1627 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 209 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 4736 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 389 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1287 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1711 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1547 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
  If you see something, say something Foxaèr 24 2156 February 1, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Something Great Happened To Me Today... ReptilianPeon 2 979 October 2, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon