Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Man....When GERMANY Accuses You of War Crimes
Fuck Man....When GERMANY Accuses You of War Crimes
you really should hang your head in shame!

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/12/war-cr...ainst-bush

Quote:War Crimes Case Filed In Germany Against Bush Administration By Human Rights Group

Anyone know how to say "up against the wall, motherfuckers" in German?
RE: Fuck Man....When GERMANY Accuses You of War Crimes
(December 21, 2014 at 2:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: Anyone know how to say "up against the wall, motherfuckers" in German?

gegen die Wand, Motherfuckers.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Stellt euch an die Wand, ihr Mutterficker
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Haha! haha! In dein Gesicht! Satt eez vutt yu get for not flettening ze hol dem cuntri sewenti yeirs ago and pai ze marschallplan. ! Nao vee haff all ze morals are belong zu uns!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Fuck the war, it was a long time ago, get over it.
(December 21, 2014 at 3:47 am)Alex K Wrote: Haha! haha! In dein Gesicht! Satt eez vutt yu get for not flettening ze hol dem cuntri sewenti yeirs ago and pai ze marschallplan. ! Nao vee haff all ze morals are belong zu uns!

Lol Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(December 21, 2014 at 2:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: you really should hang your head in shame!

Quote:War Crimes Case Filed In Germany Against Bush Administration By Human Rights Group

No, but I can tell you how to "kiss my ass" in English. This comes from a country who murdered millions of Jews in their own state sponsored death camps. Not too many atrocities from history compares to what Germany did....and the German people were apathetic to it.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
How true, how true, A Theist. They did that, and I'm sure the individuals behind this know exactly how that went. It has zero bearing on the validity of any criticism today, though. It's not like Mengele himself has risen from the grave to file an ethics complaint, you can't really play the hypocrisy card three generations later. It's not even an official act of the federal government, in case you would want to argue that they are an organ of the same state that commited the holocaust - it's just some private citizens.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 21, 2014 at 9:14 am)A Theist Wrote:
(December 21, 2014 at 2:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: you really should hang your head in shame!

No, but I can tell you how to "kiss my ass" in English. This comes from a country who murdered millions of Jews in their own state sponsored death camps. Not too many atrocities from history compares to what Germany did....and the German people were apathetic to it.
How many has the US killed out of racism, starving, discrimination, overly repressive police institutions and medieval sentences like the death penalty? Thinking

Hitler is a little boy compared to Stalin and Mao Tsé-Tung
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Well, you know, post war Germany actually listened to what Justice Jackson had to say about aggressive war at the Nuremberg tribunals. At least after Adenauer and his cronies were gone for good. Pity his own country wasn't that open to his suggestions.

Also, Germany was one of the countries being opposed to the Iraq madness right from the start. The then foreign minister Fischer lectured Rumsfeld at a conference about how he hadn't made the case for going to war. And he openly said, he himself didn't believe one word being presented and he can't go to the public and argue for something he didn't believe.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 494 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1462 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1179 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3252 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 912 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 423 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  Whitmer Accuses Trump onlinebiker 171 9801 October 20, 2020 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 956 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1110 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3313 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger