Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope Everyone had a Nice Saturnalia
Hope Everyone had a Nice Saturnalia
Greetings!

Let's not forget to put the Saturn BACK into Saturnalia though. It gets lonely up in god-land.

And may your prayers to Apollo make it all the way to Sol Invictus on this day of the Unconquerable Sun!
RE: Hope Everyone had a Nice Saturnalia
I wanted to deflower a virgin, but JFC, they be scarce these days.
(December 25, 2014 at 2:14 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I wanted to deflower a virgin, but JFC, they be scarce these days.

I know! It's become so bad, sheep ranches now advertise "Only All Virgin Sheep - We Guarantee It!"

But I don't buy it. They expect us to believe a constant supply of maiden-sheep are to be provided EVERY time? Once that bell is rung, can't unring it.
Nothing worse than sloppy sheep seconds
(December 25, 2014 at 2:09 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: And may your prayers to Apollo make it all the way to Sol Invictus on this day of the Unconquerable Sun!

Can't wait for him to return.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 25, 2014 at 2:29 pm)abaris Wrote:
(December 25, 2014 at 2:09 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: And may your prayers to Apollo make it all the way to Sol Invictus on this day of the Unconquerable Sun!

Can't wait for him to return.

Me too. Days are short this time of year in the Pacific Northwest.
We're going to celebrate Saturnalia by engaging in... fertility rituals. :p
(December 25, 2014 at 3:40 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: We're going to celebrate Saturnalia by engaging in... fertility rituals. :p

Wink Shades
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Works for me. Praise Saturn!
(December 25, 2014 at 3:40 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: We're going to celebrate Saturnalia by engaging in... fertility rituals. :p

I must be getting old. We eat too much at Christmas for fertility rituals. We have those at other times, and are more inventive when hubby has a day off and the kids do not.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.