Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want to build a snowman?
Do you want to build a snowman?
http://youtu.be/6ZOI1yUGPBQ

In honor of the season.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Do you want to build a snowman?
Although Frozen came out well over a year ago, one might think it came out two weeks ago considering how big it still is. Fun movie but I'm so tired of hearing the soundtrack. My daughter plays it and the movie constantly, but we didn't help this little addiction this year. Santa got her the Frozen castle, dolls, purse, board game and some marker/crayon set, but I talked him into also getting her a Simba stuffed animal too. Poor Simba has been unable to feel the love tonight since the Frozen debut.
This is the song that my oldest daughter dedicated to her younger sister. I have strange kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78g0SyQjU1s
I just saw Frozen a couple of weeks ago for the first time. It was cute. Yes I would like to build a snowman, there is no snow... I could head to the mountain though. Smile

I am a Breaking Bad fan, and got a kick out of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uty2zd7qizA
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Not sure how long that has been around, but that was genius. Pure genius for BB fans.
(December 26, 2014 at 12:39 am)Elskidor Wrote: Not sure how long that has been around, but that was genius. Pure genius for BB fans.

[Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]
What's this "Frozen" I keep hearing about?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I saw frozen for the first time yesterday, enjoyed it Smile

The weirdest thing I heard about it was on The Non Prophets show. They had an email in from a self described, "Well behaved Mormon lady". She accused Frozen of being homosexual propaganda. The hosts of the show had no idea what she was talking about, and after having seen it, neither do I.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Oh c'mon guys, I am sick of those songs. My youtube "what to watch" page has been taken over by frozen... first there was that happy song now this...arrrgh stop already
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I quite liked 'Frozen', but - for my money, at least - this is the best Disney song ever:

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Want Your Cray Cray Foxaèr 8 1266 May 10, 2018 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help? ErGingerbreadMandude 23 3201 August 3, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Can we build AI without losing control over it? | Sam Harris Edwardo Piet 185 14397 November 5, 2016 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Republicunts Never Want To Negotiate.....Jon Stewart Shows What They Do Want. Minimalist 4 1102 April 15, 2015 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Persecture: The movie enemies of religious freedom don't want you to see!!! catman 13 3554 March 23, 2014 at 11:15 am
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Rev. Rye doesn't want to blow you up. Rev. Rye 0 905 April 29, 2012 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Do you want to live forever? theVOID 10 3024 December 22, 2010 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Want Noms now! Eilonnwy 21 4063 July 6, 2010 at 4:07 am
Last Post: darkwolf176
  I want an electric car... Darwinian 5 2176 December 14, 2008 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Purple Rabbit