Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Anniversary...
Happy Anniversary...
it's 10 years to the day that god..... whichever one, decided to wipe out a quarter of a million followers with some water...

a bit like me spraying that ant powder last August ... felt like I was in control!

(my sincere respects to anybody who lost someone in that terrible natural disaster... please see my post as a smite on religion only)
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
RE: Happy Anniversary...
I'm sure the fact that most of them were not xtians explains everything to the Pat Robertson/Billy Graham crowd.
RE: Happy Anniversary...
I was kinda hoping Pat Robertson had ownership of a sweatshop there of some kind that God saw fit to vomit off the earth.

But that's just how I am . . .

Undecided