Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's me
It's me
[Image: 548.png]
RE: It's me
Holy shit! Whatcha been up to, heretic?
A lot of nothing. Kind of disconnected from a bunch of shit over the last half a year or so, slowly kind of easing back into it.
(December 27, 2014 at 8:19 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: A lot of nothing. Kind of disconnected from a bunch of shit over the last half a year or so, slowly kind of easing back into it.

Yeah, I hear that. Glad to see you back.
Be damned. Good to see you!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Think I'm glad to be back. I say that now, of course, but the first creationist to rear his head, just watch me fly into full-force fury instantly.

Good to see you too, BSB.
(December 27, 2014 at 8:23 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Think I'm glad to be back. I say that now, of course, but the first creationist to rear his head, just watch me fly into full-force fury instantly.

Seek balance, grasshoppa. Much peace you will find.
(December 27, 2014 at 8:25 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(December 27, 2014 at 8:23 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Think I'm glad to be back. I say that now, of course, but the first creationist to rear his head, just watch me fly into full-force fury instantly.

Seek balance, grasshoppa. Much peace you will find.

Sod balance. Please to carry on with your planned dismemberment of creationists.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Wink Shades

You know it.
Welcome back CoH, good to see you Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5