Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to these boards...I discovered my true religion.
Thanks to these boards...I discovered my true religion.
I feel reborn!!! I'm ordering books, t-shirts and thingys for my Envoy. Most importantly I smiled and had some good laughs.

I have discovered Pastafarianism. I tell you no lie I was born to be one. I love everything about his exalted noodleness. I found the Creation of Man parody on ebay.

I just feel extra special having my own deity to worship and trumpet to the world. I'd heard of tar Flying Spaghetti Monster from Richard Dawkins I think. Never really knowing the whole story i just can't quit laughing.

I'm sorry but I feel it my solemn duty to piss off the right. And belive me when I say, I make an art form out of it. Not the bragging type but I assure you...I have acquired great skills in this area.

I so can't wait to wear his Noodleness around and display him on my car. I found this is s good way to meet good faithless people abroad.

I'm just so happy I stumbled in here. I've already learned much by combing thru posts. I just really hope I'll fit here with my style of heretical ranting and endless disrespect of Thornhead.
RE: Thanks to these boards...I discovered my true religion.
At least your god is tasty when cooked right. Can't say the same about Jesus.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Awesome Smile It's certainly my favourite religion, so much so I'd be tempted to write it on surveys.

Glad to hear the forum has brought you good things!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome

Yay tasty gods are the best.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Oh no!! More fish!!!

Welcome and enjoy... is all I say!
There have been a few fish names lately.
[Image: b078b19de500771bfd2692a16dbcda60.jpg]
(December 28, 2014 at 8:07 am)Landfish Wrote: I have discovered Pastafarianism. I tell you no lie I was born to be one. I love everything about his exalted noodleness.

Well, it's about time!

Olive Garden? Old Spaghetti Factory? Barilla Pasta? All evidence of His Hand at work!
Ramen peace and intelligence be with you.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am the One True Turtle Edwardo Piet 84 11770 December 2, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet