Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phrases to Live By
Phrases to Live By
I didn't think there was a thread like this. Just write a funny phrase or show a pic of it. Quotes and originals are of course encouraged.

"On the internet you can be anything. It's strange so many people choose to be stupid."
RE: Phrases to Live By
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
Note NOT ORIGINAL

Its better to be a smart fella than a fart smeller
Always store beer in a dark place.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
"Look at it this way: in a hundred years, who's gonna care?" -Nancy in [Terminator], Its also IATIA's signature.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
'Be nice to the people you pass on your way up, because they're the ones most likely to break into your home in the dead of night and kill you in your sleep.' - Ronnie Barker

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Wiseman talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.
-Plato
(December 28, 2014 at 6:36 pm)Allnewoutlook Wrote: Wiseman talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.
-Plato
I like that, heard several variations on it but not that one. I also see examples of this almost every single day at work.
Never try to teach a pig to talk. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Record for live ferrets in pants SimpleCaveman 0 356 January 26, 2024 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: SimpleCaveman
  For the old farts who pay their bills w/live people. Brian37 11 633 September 24, 2020 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  You have 48 hours to live! The Valkyrie 27 2773 April 30, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "Live in" Brian37 16 925 December 24, 2019 at 7:24 am
  Reincarnate with me if you want to live.... Brian37 0 337 May 2, 2019 at 9:24 am
  Some funny news from just arround where I live. Something completely different 2 1382 September 10, 2013 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  24/7 live prank calls Red_Baron 7 6069 April 17, 2011 at 3:47 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused