Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think that "The Amazing Randy" is burning in hell right now?
Do you think that "The Amazing Randy" is burning in hell right now?
Devil
RE: Do you think that "The Amazing Randy" is burning in hell right now?
There is no "hell." Just made up bullshit to keep the jesus freaks in line.

And even that doesn't work because they have invented a "Get Out Of Hell Free Card" by just saying "I'm sorry, pappy jesus."

Fucking children, the lot of them.
James Randi died? Wasn't aware. Maybe we should ask your "good god"?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I assume you mean James Randi, has he died? A terrible loss if so Sad
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I don't think he's died, there's nothing on the JREF site or anywhere else.

Are we having a Mabus apparition here?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Can't see any news about it. He will debunk God when he meets him Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 2, 2015 at 3:22 pm)TeaPartyTeen Wrote: Do you think that "The Amazing Randy" is burning in hell right now?
I warned him about picnics in Death Valley...
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I believe that exactly to the same degree that I believe that Gollum is burning in the fires of Mount Doom.
(January 2, 2015 at 3:22 pm)TeaPartyTeen Wrote: Devil

I don't know who the Amazing Randy is, but I can assure you that he isn't in hell, for the simple reason that there isn't a hell to be in.

But I'm, curious. Who is the Amazing Randy, and why do you think he deserves eternal torment from a good god?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(January 2, 2015 at 3:35 pm)Jenny A Wrote:
(January 2, 2015 at 3:22 pm)TeaPartyTeen Wrote: Devil

I don't know who the Amazing Randy is, but I can assure you that he isn't in hell, for the simple reason that there isn't a hell to be in.

But I'm, curious. Who is the Amazing Randy, and why do you think he deserves eternal torment from a good god?

What! you don't know James Randi?

He's a former professional Magician, who, inspired by Harry Houdini, almost single-handedly started the modern Skeptical movement. His Foundation offers the million dollar challange for paranormal claims. He is/was the traditional arch enemy debunker of charlatans like Uri Geller and Sylvia Browne.

To get an impression what he's like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEstMYsSFqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnDHPOWXFVI
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1578 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  World-wide mask burning? Gawdzilla Sama 20 1072 January 2, 2021 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 908 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Unhinged movie, what you think of it? Sweden83 5 441 December 3, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  South Park. What you think of Cartman? Snideon 10 534 July 10, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: mediocrates
  How are you passing your time now? ignoramus 28 1787 March 24, 2020 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Question What do you think of this new indian spiritual guru ? Megabullshit 4 778 April 13, 2019 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1037 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 60841 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1262 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3