Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The second law of thermodynamics and evolution
The second law of thermodynamics and evolution
-I've read that the law contradicts the evolution
-so i hope some one explain it for me
-i hope someone share links that explain it ‎ ‏
-is there any videos about the second law of thermodynamics and evolution
RE: The second law of thermodynamics and evolution
Where'd you read that?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 2, 2015 at 5:00 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Where'd you read that?

Creationist bullshit. I've googled it a moment ago. It's also been debunked a million times.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_la...modynamics

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Here's a couple of links. As far as I know there's no problem between these theories. If you show us where it says there is a problem, we can take a look. If so, I'm betting christian "science" page.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 2, 2015 at 5:02 pm)abaris Wrote:
(January 2, 2015 at 5:00 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Where'd you read that?

Creationist bullshit. I've googled it a moment ago. It's also been debunked a million times.

i want the links of this debunked a million times

(January 2, 2015 at 5:05 pm)robvalue Wrote: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_la...modynamics

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Here's a couple of links. As far as I know there's no problem between these theories. If you show us where it says there is a problem, we can take a look. If so, I'm betting christian "science" page.

it is in arabic and iam using the mobile and i cant translate it now
Then I guess you won't get your answer, eh?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm pretty sure when creationists say "the 2nd law contradicts evolution" they mean "the 2nd law contradicts abiogenesis". Which is really just them saying "I don't understand evolution, abiogenesis, and the 2nd law".
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Here u r
Morris Henrifa the Scientific Creationism says: "The second law of thermodynamics in that everything seeks to chaos, which precludes the possibility for development(, which requires the pursuit of the organization )
(January 2, 2015 at 5:09 pm)king krish Wrote:
(January 2, 2015 at 5:02 pm)abaris Wrote: Creationist bullshit. I've googled it a moment ago. It's also been debunked a million times.

i want the links of this debunked a million times

The second law of thermodynamics applies only to closed systems.

The Earth is not a closed system.

It's as simple as that.
-snip-
CD beat me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a law for this? Gawdzilla Sama 11 1067 April 13, 2023 at 8:29 am
Last Post: no one
  The laws of thermodynamics LinuxGal 10 1563 November 25, 2022 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Leap second to happen today. Jehanne 20 1922 December 31, 2016 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Does the Law of Conservation of Matter/Energy Disallow Time Travel? Ari Sheffield 52 10641 March 24, 2016 at 5:04 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Race and Religion and evolution. OP/ED Brian37 22 3488 January 29, 2015 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Addy Pross and the General Theory of Evolution Exian 10 4944 September 23, 2014 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  The Constraints of Physical Law Mudhammam 4 1879 March 26, 2014 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Yale thermodynamics theVOID 2 1621 February 5, 2010 at 10:57 am
Last Post: FaithvsFact