Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11
9/11
So I think I have a decent grasp of the religious problems we face. But living in the UK I'm somewhat adrift of political intent.
Those planes crashing into buildings is just obscene, whoever managed it.
But I want to explore the possibility that it was "created" by the US government, and not by Islamists... is this in any way feasible?
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
RE: 9/11
(January 3, 2015 at 7:41 pm)lifesagift Wrote: But I want to explore the possibility that it was "created" by the US government, and not by Islamists... is this in any way feasible?

Not if you have two brain cells to rub together.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 3, 2015 at 7:42 pm)abaris Wrote:
(January 3, 2015 at 7:41 pm)lifesagift Wrote: But I want to explore the possibility that it was "created" by the US government, and not by Islamists... is this in any way feasible?

Not if you have two brain cells to rub together.

I figured I was on dodgy ground... but I want to explore "if" it was a US conspiracy...
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!

It is a possibility I consider more credible than having pinned it on whom we did, all because the U.S. was just itching for another war.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Like I've said before, I like to wobble the boat, or shake the test tube!
Man, that has been discussed in so many places around the world. And it has been debunked more often than the god claim.

Just some simple facts. Have you any idea, how many people would have been involved to pull all that shit? The planes, the buildings coming down, the whole logistics? Thousands of people are a good estimate and within 13 years noone said a single word?

Edward Snowden should have shown you, that government secrets have a tendency to blow. Even more so, if they were of this magnitude.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
It's midnight in the UK.... so you guys I guess are about to get online... don't this down .... I want to explore what you guys might do if you did find out it wasn't as we'd been told. We all know Islam is a problem, but what if 9/11 was self inflicted, what would you now think?
I have seen the evidence for the conspiracy theory's. As tempting as it would be to blame a Bush and Cheney administration, our government (USA) is too big to keep a secret of this magnitude. I can most certainly prove that it is impossible to pull this off though. I submit for evidence...George W. Bush. Look at the CF he managed to put us in with Iraq and Afghanistan. Do we really think he could pull this off?
It isn't worth serious consideration for the reasons above.

The other AF had a thread last year on it that went 25 pages @30 replies per page. It was a useless shitfest that generated much heat but little light.

I'm asking "what if"?