Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WW3
WW3
isn't it time to realise we are at war?
In the UK we have bombings, Sweden and Denmark are lost...France is on the brink, as is Germany... the US has CAIR..

Those poor poor muslims are literally ripping the decent West apart..

Time to stand up?
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
RE: WW3
You had more bombings when the IRA was in its heyday. Was that a war?

Tone down the hysteria.
(January 4, 2015 at 7:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You had more bombings when the IRA was in its heyday. Was that a war?

Tone down the hysteria.

you compare the IRA to Islamic attacks is like comparing the New York Yankees to Songebob !
PS if you're about to post a reply and your response is going to be negative, improper, average, odd, obtuse, irrational, an argument, might change the focus, going off at a tangent or just mean ... go and find a maths forum to post on instead, they'll love you !!
(January 4, 2015 at 7:24 pm)lifesagift Wrote: isn't it time to realise we are at war?
In the UK we have bombings, Sweden and Denmark are lost...France is on the brink, as is Germany... the US has CAIR..

Time to stand up?

You're an idiot. Germany has a gigantic muslim population of five percent. I don't even bother to relink to the countless anti muslim attacks within the last year, since it wouldn't enter your remaining bigited brain cells anyway.

And by the way, look again at Sweden for anti muslim attacks such as throwing a molotov cocktail through a mosque windown while people were inside.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 4, 2015 at 7:29 pm)lifesagift Wrote:
(January 4, 2015 at 7:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You had more bombings when the IRA was in its heyday. Was that a war?

Tone down the hysteria.

you compare the IRA to Islamic attacks is like comparing the New York Yankees to Songebob !

What? Their bombs didn't work? Tell Lord Louie.
(January 4, 2015 at 7:29 pm)abaris Wrote:
(January 4, 2015 at 7:24 pm)lifesagift Wrote: isn't it time to realise we are at war?

Time to stand up?

You're an idiot. Germany has a gigantic muslim population of five percent. I don't even bother to relink to the countless anti muslim attacks within the last year, since it wouldn't enter your remaining bigited brain cells anyway.

And by the way, look again at Sweden for anti muslim attacks such as throwing a molotov cocktail through a mosque windown while people were inside.

Abaris, I didn't start being rude, you did. but you are clearly misinformed.. google Islamism in Sweden

Time to stand up?

Stand up and do what, exactly? The overwhelming majority of Muslims in the countries you mentioned are not extremists and don't support extremist agendas (except possibly the Jesuits in Germany).

Have YOU ever been attacked by a Muslim? Do you even know anyone who has? I can give you a list as long as your arm of people I know personally who have been attacked by Christians for religious reasons.

I repeat - stand up and do what? Start shooting Muslims on sight, just on the off chance? Deny them work and housing? Deport them?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Stand up and challenge islam to try to be peaceful

since 9/11 this is the result of islam..
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

(January 4, 2015 at 7:40 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Stand up and challenge islam to try to be peaceful

since 9/11 this is the result of islam..
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Blaming the Christian crusades or the IRA is blaming history... Islam is killing people now !
(January 4, 2015 at 7:40 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Stand up and challenge islam to try to be peaceful

I appreciate the direct answer.

By and large, though, Muslims are peaceful people. They work, they pay their taxes, send their kids to school, drive the same model cars and you and I do, buy homes, and so forth.

The people causing the problems are a lost cause, I think. Challenging a violent person to change his or her ways and become people requires reason. Extremists of any stripe aren't generally amenable to reason.

How would you go about challenging Islamists to be peaceful?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Time to stand up?
The Western world no longer exists as a distinct people, with a distinct identity, acting strategically in their own interests. The symptoms of this are many. Muslim immigration is but one symptom. No sane civilisation would invite Muslim immigrants into their population and expect it to be a "strength".

Other symptoms include: the demographic transformation from mass immigration; so-called free trade is giving all the economic and military growth to China; and unsustainable government spending, etc

Subsequently, now even democracy is looking like a failed model, perhaps more approriately termed idiocracy or mobocracy.

Yes, we are in a war (so to speak) to preserve our civilisation from such suicidal policies/ideologies. But it seems to be the natural cycle for civilisations to rise and fall. So, it may be very difficult to turn around.

The core of the problem for the West is the loss of group fitness i.e. the ability to act cohesively and strategically as one unified group. Individualism, apathy, confusion and anomie now define the West.

Meanwhile, a relatively cohesive nation like China is furiously beavering up their military strength, no doubt fueled by an old-fashioned narrative of racial supremacy. These are the folks, don't forget, who wrote The Art Of War. They will soon rule Asia, and then the world, on current trends. Darkness is coming.

It's a big job to fix all that but, for sure, do what you can to stop the rot.