Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"?
"Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"?
This is a bizarre story. I haven't done much research into subsequent investigations, but even the footage in this video is quite eerie. My guess is that she was probably mentally ill, wandered onto the roof somehow because an employee left some doors unlocked or something, and trapped herself in the tank... somehow. Or maybe she was murdered. Still, it's all still very mysterious and it has spawned a bunch of ridiculous theories on YouTube. Anyway, if anyone has additional info on it, I'd be interested to learn more. Watch the vid and share your thoughts.

http://youtu.be/4dYHzblg84A
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: "Paranormal Death or Ritualistic Murder"?
Well, there's a false dichotomy involved with the question "paranormal death or ritualistic murder", (I know not your wording, P_S), but damn, that's an eerie story. She was naked when they found her? Where are her clothes?

And... ew! People were bathing and drinking that water for a long time. Ick.

I'm not going to speculate on what happened, because there's not enough information to do so, but I wish there was! Interesting mystery. Thanks, P_S.
How strange - I was looking into this just recently.

Yeah, it's all very bizarre. How she ended up in the water tank in spite of its inaccessibility. I'll have to find it out again, but I think someone identified a problem with the timecodes on that security video. How there seems to be a missing section or something.

Her actions are very suggestive of drugs, though none were apparently found in her body.

I'd like to know the answers, but I doubt there'll ever be any.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
She seems quite drunk or not quite right in the head. It is as if she was a child play acting a scenario in her own head.

which are plausible substances that would break down or become undetectable after a body has been decomposing for 19 days?
(January 5, 2015 at 6:00 pm)Chuck Wrote: which are plausible substances that would break down or become undetectable after a body has been decomposing for 19 days?
That's a really good point. Could a toxicology report be reliable after three weeks of decomposition?

And to Rebecca's question, did they find her clothes somewhere?

The most striking aspect to me, aside from her odd behavior in the elevator (and the elevator's behavior) and the mystery of how she ended up in the tank, is the name of the tuberculosis test, Lam Elisa, and the outbreak of the illness on skid row shortly after her disappearance. This goes to show how remarkable coincidences can seem, yet, no doubt, that's all it was.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Detection period:
LSD
Urine 2-24hr
Hair up to 4 days
Blood/Oral fluid 2 to 4 days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
Assuming the elevator functions normally before and after this incident, I'm thinking there was someone else, off camera, hitting the button in the hallway to call the elevator. Since it was already there, the effect was the door stayed open.

And then, does that imply some weird little hide and seek game was going on with the victim and whoever was outside in the hallway ??
This could have been a simple murder. But it seems it was a ritual murder, not only is she acting strange, which was most likely under the influence of a drug. The way she was acting implied a ritualistic aspect, her movements were on purpose and not panic or sporadic. I think she was killed by cultists and the hotel to save face covered it is up afterwards. Or it was aliens.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
At first glance, it seems she's just trying things to activate the door. Maybe she thought of motion detectors or something. Although it does seem like she was talking or motioning to somebody at some point. But just knowing myself, I know I act weird when I think people aren't watching. Hell, I have to consciously tell myself to act normal half the time. Drug use is an obvious cause for odd behavior (maybe a sugar imbalance?), and perhaps they weren't detectable after, not only decomposing, but breaking down in water. Treated water at that. Who knows? Not enough to go on.

Cutting a hole to remove the decomposing bloated body sounds easier than opening the hatch, getting one person inside with the body and nasty water to push, while another pulls her through the opening. Sounds like the motive was to not damage the body further and to not have people wade in questionable water, and was probably mentally preferable to the alternative. This got twisted into "if they had to cut it open to get her out, how did she get in?", which doesn't sound like a good design for the water-treatment department. Imagine having to damage the tank to do any maintenance. Imagine the team tasked with removing the body, having tools, and still not being able to open the hatch...?

That the door was locked and on an alarm would definitely point to this being done by somebody with access to a key or a code. Or maybe she followed a person up there. Maybe the roof is accessible by other means, if you have the gumption. Doesn't exactly sound like a place that puts a lot of time and money into security, or background checks. Maybe whoever has access to the roof left it unlocked out of laziness or just not caring or it slipped their mind.

Not enough to go on, at least from this video.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Is this video orange peel, or proof of the paranormal?

I don't feel like watching it, I'm a bit of a marshmellow, but it sounds pretty messed up.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any paranormal experineces? EgoDeath 114 10070 October 8, 2019 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Cod
  Paranormal TV Shows Are Bollucks Amarok 16 5045 September 15, 2017 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Javaman
  No more Million Dollar Challenge for paranormal proof Fake Messiah 3 1649 October 18, 2015 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7645 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hey, Assbutt! - A discussion about the paranormal side of things shiver23 24 10351 October 15, 2012 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13