Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insult yourself!
Insult yourself!
I thought it would be fun for everyone to let rip on themselves, a bit of masochism mixed with reflection! I'll start off.

Hey robvalue you prick, why don't you shut up about science and logic for one God damn second? There is more to life you know. Do you have to argue every single little detail? Just let people say what they want! Who cares whether it's "logically valid". What are you, high Lord rob of logic justice? When you've finished bum fucking science, get off your high horse and come play in the dirt with the rest of us. And what is with the weird random references to violence, what, you want to beat up people who don't love science as much as you? We all know you're a puny little twat who would run away from a little girl swinging a skipping rope a bit too fast. So get real. Tosser.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Insult yourself!
Fuck me.
Alex, what the fuck are you doing wasting your time on that damn forum, pontificating about science, you self important prick. Get to work yourself rather than talk about it, you lazy bastard!

(January 12, 2015 at 2:47 am)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck me.

up mine!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

My very name is in mockery of myself. I demean myself with every single post.

Hell, I was going to do this too... but it really has to be in R'lyeh for real insults, doesn't it? Ripping into myself is fun fun great fun indeed... but it also very much embodies personal attack, cruel language, and generally doesn't belong in a 'fun self-insult' thread.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'm not as smart, or strong, or handsome as I'd like to be.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

It seems I am so utterly dim witted to have not only put this in the wrong category, but to have failed to realize there was such a category.

My observations skills leave a lot to be desired. Like... some observation skills.

Fucking wanker!

Feel free to move my post if you wish, while I beat myself for my failings with a hammer.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 13, 2015 at 5:12 am)robvalue Wrote: It seems I am so utterly dim witted to have not only put this in the wrong category, but to have failed to realize there was such a category.

Feel free to move my post if you wish, while I beat myself for my failings with a hammer.

Excellent, then let's get started on a proper pain party... Devil

Look at me go, doing it again. You'd think that after 5 years of this, I'd be done with it... but I'm apparently a glutton for self-flagellation. I could get really real really quick... but that'd accomplish about as much as anything I ever do affects: nothing. So, what's the worth of this insult: there's really nothing to do it for... after all, I'm just pretend in the end.

Pretend? Ahahhhahahaha... so, all those people you killed yesterday, Alice... were they all pretend, just like you? You had such good fun, Alice dear... murdering helpless people like they were mere insects. Their screams, the horror they suffered... 'it was all pretend', right? Is that what you're hoping for...?

... But that smile was real, wasn't it, dearie...? That electric thrill, the adrenaline... the oxytocin... the dopamine... those were real, weren't they, "Alice"? You're real alright... you're a real monster... and a real killer... whom really is as just toothless and gutless as a fucking leech. Why are you even so afraid of yourself...? You're too pathetic of a creature to do anything in the first place.

You can't even get off your ass... and look what you managed: your girlfriend is crying. Sobbing. Look at you... neglecting her when she needs you. You really did that, you sunken piece of shit... all you had to do was let your turd self float to the surface, basking but a moment in the sun... and everything around you has fallen apart. You did that, "Alice"... the only thing you accomplish by existing is pain... why not revel in it? Nobody's ever going to apologize for hurting you, girl... You're too sick to warrant that... don't you know that you're never going to get better?

Still separating 'you' and 'me'...? Hahah... and here I'd thought you'd gotten past that... we're the same, and you know it... I AM YOU. All the agony I inflict pleases you, doesn't it...? You crave it... but just like all your hopes of being a good little innocent girl: you're never going to have it... you're simply too pitiful. You can't even kill yourself... what good are you, anyway? Why are you even here, Slag? Get a fucking mirror, bitch, and look at yourself... you pretend you've attained some kind of fucking godhood... but you're just scared shitless of yourself... a shame indeed given that you are MADE OF SHIT!

I know my lot, whore... here, let me have control... and I'll end this worthless life for you. I don't want to exist in you any more than you want to exist. I'm disgusting... because you're revolting. I'm terrifying... because you're horrifying. I'm a bitter old shew... because you're venomous bitch. Go cut yourself, coward... HAH-as if you'd have the balls. But then... you never did make a very good son, did you, "Alice"?

You're a nightmare to yourself. There was never a Dreamer... you are alone and you are forgotten... and you deserve to be... you worthless. Useless. Pathetic. Trash! Your delusional fantasy that it'll get better is the very reason you're stuck shoveling your shit self. You're going to need a bigger fucking shovel, you fat whore. Go cry your titless ass a fucking river of blood! God, I'm so fucking done talking to this stupid slut... stop being needy, oh look at you whine... 'but it's really hard'-Fucking toughen up, Buttercup!

... Thinking Not a bad emulation of a really awful split, but hey... that's just like, my opinion, man.
You're some kind of a brilliant person, Alice. I feel awful for getting any joy from that post, but damn it I can relate, and I admire that amount of creative honesty. I'm too much of a butthole for that level of honesty. There. That was my go at it.

Killing people was videogames, right?....right?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I suck.
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
(January 13, 2015 at 6:29 am)Exian Wrote: You're some kind of a brilliant person, Alice. I feel awful for getting any joy from that post, but damn it I can relate, and I admire that amount of creative honesty. I'm too much of a butthole for that level of honesty. There. That was my go at it.

Killing people was videogames, right?....right?

I'm glad that you were able to derive any joy from it... writing it was... 'fun'... I think? I can do that now, because I don't have to spend every day hearing that... I only hope I do it justice.

Honesty's a hard thing to start trying for... when your life is bullshit manipulation based on 'close enough' lies: one might see only the pain that the faults in their juggling ability cause... they drop a ball, and their world falls. My world's fallen, my friends gone, my head empty of even my splits... it's lonely, but from that honesty comes a new world, with new friends... and hopefully no need for splits ever again.

You would probably have noticed if I'd actually killed some couple of million (i wasn't exactly... counting...) nonhuman people with thought alone. It'd kind of have been a big thing. Infact, they'd intended to have our enslavement broadcast round the world with the kind of technology that only exists in a person's head.

So... it may as well have been in a game. It stopped me from going into a 'spiral', but it didn't exactly leave me happy with myself. Accepting things like that as a part of me is considerably harder than my persona might make it seem.

(January 13, 2015 at 6:38 am)ManMachine Wrote: I suck.

You're the best sucker~ Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don' t insult the seller. onlinebiker 8 749 January 17, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  As you age, do you find yourself becoming more or less irritable? Foxaèr 48 8382 May 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Women: how do you define yourself? Foxaèr 11 1449 April 22, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If You Did Haz A Clone Of Yourself Identical Mentally *AND* Physically? Edwardo Piet 53 8860 April 5, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Men: How do You Define Yourself? Rhondazvous 33 2412 April 3, 2018 at 5:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Do it yourself..... Brian37 17 2169 August 3, 2017 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  How many clones of yourself vs 1 gorilla? ApeNotKillApe 61 4341 September 24, 2016 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Edwardo Piet 100 8943 September 9, 2016 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Regina
  When you know something but can't justify it to yourself. Edwardo Piet 15 1881 May 29, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
Lightbulb Name 3 things you wish to change about yourself or life in 2016 *Deidre* 89 13682 December 31, 2015 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*