Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News: you know you've made it when a head of state...
Fox News: you know you've made it when a head of state...
You know you've made it as a guest on Fox News when a head of state comments publicly that they think you are a moron.

Quoted from my daily paper as coming from the British PM over the 'reporting' on Fucx News by a guest Steven Emerson that "there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim."

"This guy is clearly a complete idiot." -David Cameron:

Does anyone here disagree?
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
RE: Fox News: you know you've made it when a head of state...
No. And agreeing with David Cameron caused me a nosebleed.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Is David related to Kirk?
Yeah, agreeing with Cameron is gonna cost me... Urgh... Ahh! But yeah. He's right. Excuse me...
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
"Even a blind pig picks up an acorn now and then."

Of course, we are still waiting for FOX to find one.
And then he turn and flies his real colours again.

Quote: David Cameron has said the intelligence services need new powers to store and read the contents of communications in the wake of the attacks in Paris.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-30673625

Everything to cash in some political dime.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 13, 2015 at 9:46 am)JuliaL Wrote: You know you've made it as a guest on Fox News when a head of state comments publicly that they think you are a moron.

Quoted from my daily paper as coming from the British PM over the 'reporting' on Fucx News by a guest Steven Emerson that "there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim."

"This guy is clearly a complete idiot." -David Cameron:

Does anyone here disagree?

Cameron is correct but everyone at Fox News are idiots, not just Emerson.
(January 13, 2015 at 1:32 pm)abaris Wrote: And then he turn and flies his real colours again.

Quote: David Cameron has said the intelligence services need new powers to store and read the contents of communications in the wake of the attacks in Paris.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-30673625

Everything to cash in some political dime.

Yeah! We're not going to let terrorists impinge our freedom! Not when we have a government to do that for us.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(January 13, 2015 at 1:59 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Yeah! We're not going to let terrorists impinge our freedom! Not when we have a government to do that for us.

Tell me about it. Our secretary of state is raving about buying tanks and copters for the police right now. As always they're surfing the fear wave. I'm honestly split about what I find more disgusting. The actual attacks or the ensuing political bickering.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have made a new YouTube video about anarchism... FlatAssembler 18 1196 July 30, 2022 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8813 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3105 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1088 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Separation of Science and State John 6IX Breezy 233 10406 November 19, 2020 at 7:44 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is Vatican a state? Fake Messiah 13 1290 November 11, 2020 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I love AOC! She nails it on the head! Secular Elf 11 1028 March 4, 2020 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I've Made a Video about Anarchism FlatAssembler 43 3174 October 24, 2019 at 7:46 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1443 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Satan and Flying Spaghetti Monster Unite for Church-State Separation AFTT47 2 670 September 23, 2019 at 8:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII