Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anybody up for an arguement against my Christian beliefs?
Shocked 
Anybody up for an arguement against my Christian beliefs?
Hey guys I'm doing an apologetics research forum paper and could use a good debate!
RE: Anybody up for an arguement against my Christian beliefs?
Then why don't you go first? What is God?

Smile
And why should I give a shit about your vision of god?
Ok. Here's a simple one.

Provide evidence that your God exists.

This does not mean assuming he's already there, then praying to him. That's wishful thinking. Give me something that would convert a skeptical non-believer to your mode of thinking.
That's impossible at the moment as we have absolutely no idea what your Christian beliefs actually are do we?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Ok, while why don't you state your reason for believing in God, and why...Everyone here will tear you apart like a river of crocodiles being given an antelope, and I will watch from the sidelines with bemusement. Smile
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I sense another shit-and-run theist.
I don't feel like arguing with someone who can't spell the word argument.
Ramen Wrote:Hey guys I'm doing an apologetics research forum paper and could use a good debate!

Sooooo..... where's the stance we have to debate? 0.0
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
The only reason a Christian would request such a debate would be a lack of faith to begin with. It is not up to the non-believer to teach science to the world. Just because you (the Christian) rolled your eyes and acted like a smart-ass in high school biology doesn't mean we owe you an explanation. If you want to learn the atheist viewpoint, read a biology textbook. Also read a non-biased history of the bible. You will then understand full well what all of here are talking about. Have a good day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the best arguments against Christian Science? FlatAssembler 8 465 September 17, 2023 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88828 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Christian family fined after arguing taxes 'against God's will' zebo-the-fat 19 2095 July 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What beliefs would we consider reasonable for a self proclaimed Christian to hold? Whateverist 853 71610 April 16, 2018 at 4:26 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far Minimalist 11 2160 July 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Christians never murdered anybody mcolafson 22 3457 December 15, 2016 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Interesting survey of Evangelical beliefs in USA Bunburryist 33 5576 October 11, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Indoctrinated Beliefs Aractus 2 1219 May 9, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Aractus
  The 10 Most Ridiculous Beliefs in the Christian Delusion Mudhammam 78 16950 December 22, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Challenge: Name Even 10 Beliefs in the Christian Delusion which are NOT Ridiculous Whateverist 33 5296 December 21, 2014 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus