Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Reason to be an Atheist:
Best Reason to be an Atheist:
Couple waits until Marriage

I didn't, obviously. But after reading that I'm not sure why anybody would "wait".

Made me laugh, thought I'd share.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
RE: Best Reason to be an Atheist:
I'm glad I'm an atheist. If I'm wrong, me and my girlfriend are going to hell already, so fuck it.

I gave her a cool shirt with the image of the doggystyle position that says "Sin? Sin is to not enjoy it"
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

A car might last you 5-10 years, yet you test drive 20 of them to make sure you like the feel and it 'fits.' Why should marriage be any different if it's supposed to last forever?
Celebrate Reason ● Think For Yourself
www.theHeathensGuide.com
[Image: heathens-guide.png]
(January 15, 2015 at 9:24 am)Blackout Wrote: I'm glad I'm an atheist. If I'm wrong, me and my girlfriend are going to hell already, so fuck it.

I gave her a cool shirt with the image of the doggystyle position that says "Sin? Sin is to not enjoy it"

I'll bet she wears it all the time.
Best reason to REMAIN an atheist: Much less bullshit in my life.
(January 15, 2015 at 9:54 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: Best reason to REMAIN an atheist: Much less bullshit in my life.

Amen!

i thought the best reason to be an atheist was the same as the best reason not to believe in santa claus.
(January 15, 2015 at 12:32 pm)Davka Wrote: i thought the best reason to be an atheist was the same as the best reason not to believe in santa claus.

How dare you. Expect coal.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
At one time, I dated a guy who should have been perfect for me. We got along very well but sex was a disaster for us. For some reason we just weren't compatible. No amount of mutual respect could solve our problems. Because we cared about ine another, I could imagine the relationship turning into love at some future point. If we hadn't had premarital sex maybe we would have married and been stuck in an sexually dead marriage or divorced.

The Onion is always good for a laugh
There has got to be a study out there somewhere linking premarital sex to lower rates of divorce...

But it's all kind of a crap shoot anyway.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 751 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No reason justifies disbelief. Catharsis 468 40455 March 30, 2019 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7309 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG
  What is your reason for being an atheist? dimitrios10 43 8608 June 6, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Who is/was the Best Atheist Spokesman? stretch3172 15 2664 March 29, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  My honest reason for disliking the idea of God purplepurpose 47 6085 December 11, 2016 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Athena777
  The reason why religious people think we eat babies rado84 59 6689 December 3, 2016 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Amarok
  whats the biggest reason you left christianity? Rextos 40 5249 July 31, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Reason Rally 2016 The Valkyrie 50 8552 June 8, 2016 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The main reason I'm an atheist drfuzzy 363 52287 May 4, 2016 at 5:36 am
Last Post: Little Rik