Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Sherrifs office rug removed.
Florida Sherrifs office rug removed.
The rug was removed when someone noticed it said "in dog we trust" on it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-30828694

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Florida Sherrifs office rug removed.
Leave it to the Pinellas Co. Sheriffs Office to remove any and all humor in their office, as they find it. I miss the 'Burg sometimes.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Especially in a police dept. it's even literally true...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

You know, the PiCo PoPo actually let their dogs loose into a large vagrant camp under I275 every other day or so for a few years there - in order to "handle the homeless problem" bringing down local property values. It's essentially mans primordial nightmare. Asleep in a tent....early in the morning, and here come the wolves. It half worked.

(oh, and god forbid you kick the mutt that's trying to drag you out of your hovel by your ankles....that's assault buddy...on an "officer" of the law - and a federal offense - no shit)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 15, 2015 at 4:53 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You know, the PiCo PoPo actually let their dogs loose into a large vagrant camp under I275 every other day or so for a few years there - in order to "handle the homeless problem" bringing down local property values. It's essentially mans primordial nightmare. Asleep in a tent....early in the morning, and here come the wolves. It half worked.

(oh, and god forbid you kick the mutt that's trying to drag you out of your hovel by your ankles....that's assault buddy...on an "officer" of the law - and a federal offense - no shit)

Whale Island or HMS Excellent in Portsmouth used to have a zoo, during World War 2 they let the tiger out at night to patrol the grounds.

Carry on.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Just had a mental image of God showing up to drag his ass across it.
Trust might be better justified in dog anyway.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damn Florida, you so crazy no one 8 404 April 12, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 742 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Removed my lip piercing today Foxaèr 31 3162 May 31, 2018 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Help me catch the office coffee thief J a c k 72 15102 November 28, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Microsoft office suites certification Shinagami 6 2100 July 31, 2015 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  The day a snow storm hits florida dyresand 22 3222 June 8, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Office [pic-heavy] Thumpalumpacus 30 4927 May 27, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Randomness from Florida Joods 11 1485 May 5, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  Florida bound :D Joods 35 2452 April 26, 2015 at 10:38 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
Shocked Pipes & Bongs for smoking drugs are now Illegal in Florida (starting July 1st) Big Blue Sky 7 3393 June 18, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox