Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
this is a true story and is very trigger warning very graphic but I'm probably going to dial it back just for decency factors

I was in New Orleans in the French Quarter looking for friends and family related to a grand uncle of mine he was accused of a murder in another state in the sixties in Dallas Texas I wanted to find out as much about him as I could and I went into the wrong bar and someone bought me a drink and the next thing I knew I was in a room that was filled with pillows and big silk sheets with a bunch of people like six people to my memory and I was totally intoxicated and high on something and tied up and the people were clawing at me I was anally raped by men and and was forced to vaginally penetrate a couple of women.. they then cut a large gash on my inner thigh and bled me into a funnel that was inside of jug that looks similar to a milk jug but wasn't then people started licking the blood directly from my leg after a couple of hours of being bled out and raped anally more and being forced to vaginally penetrate a couple of the women a man opened up a large floor to ceiling window and jumped out the window turning into a bat Midway and flying off I remember being told that they were vampires down in the bar by one of the people who gave me drinks but it's very hazy. I remember a woman sitting up in the corner of the ceiling with a video camera she was sitting on the ceiling like it was the floor with her butt on the ceiling like the gravity was different for her somehow like the ceiling was the floor and the floor was the ceiling the next thing I remember was being poke with a stick naked in the valley between a road in the back near a construction site by a group of teenage boys that ended up calling 911 when they saw that I was alive
RE: raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
This such a strange story that someone must have published it in the paper. It sounds as if you were given drugs and hallucinated many unpleasant things during your attack. I am sorry you experienced the attack and being drugged but people can't levitate or turn into bats.
i only told the police and it never went to court because they never found any of them.

the police also tried to convince me that I might have consented to it and not have remembered it

I personally believe that the vampire people run a protection racket of the bars and clubs in the area like the Mafia use to and that the police turned a blind eye because they (the vampires) protect the area somehow and dispose of any wrongdoers and occasionally just pick off some weak defenseless 22 year old kid
Sounds to me like nothing happened because the character therein claimed that someone turned into a bat. There is, of course, an entirely different explanation for why nothing came of this, that explanation being that none of it happened -at all-.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 16, 2015 at 1:21 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Sounds to me like nothing happened because the character therein claimed that someone turned into a bat. There is, of course, an entirely different explanation for why nothing came of this, that explanation being that none of it happened -at all-.

there's a special word for this its called...... "victim blaming"

it happend. I was there I saw it I experienced it
(January 16, 2015 at 1:10 pm)mainethinker Wrote: this is a true story and is very trigger warning very graphic but I'm probably going to dial it back just for decency factors

I was in New Orleans in the French Quarter looking for friends and family related to a grand uncle of mine he was accused of a murder in another state in the sixties in Dallas Texas I wanted to find out as much about him as I could and I went into the wrong bar and someone bought me a drink and the next thing I knew I was in a room that was filled with pillows and big silk sheets with a bunch of people like six people to my memory and I was totally intoxicated and high on something and tied up and the people were clawing at me I was anally raped by men and and was forced to vaginally penetrate a couple of women.. they then cut a large gash on my inner thigh and bled me into a funnel that was inside of jug that looks similar to a milk jug but wasn't then people started licking the blood directly from my leg after a couple of hours of being bled out and raped anally more and being forced to vaginally penetrate a couple of the women a man opened up a large floor to ceiling window and jumped out the window turning into a bat Midway and flying off I remember being told that they were vampires down in the bar by one of the people who gave me drinks but it's very hazy. I remember a woman sitting up in the corner of the ceiling with a video camera she was sitting on the ceiling like it was the floor with her butt on the ceiling like the gravity was different for her somehow like the ceiling was the floor and the floor was the ceiling the next thing I remember was being poke with a stick naked in the valley between a road in the back near a construction site by a group of teenage boys that ended up calling 911 when they saw that I was alive

Could you try that again with punctuation? Sentences and paragraphs are helpful in communication.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(January 16, 2015 at 1:28 pm)Chas Wrote: Could you try that again with punctuation? Sentences and paragraphs are helpful in communication.

What!? I say i was raped by vampires and you go all school teacher on me?
(January 16, 2015 at 1:24 pm)mainethinker Wrote: there's a special word for this its called...... "victim blaming"

it happend. I was there I saw it I experienced it
Sorry, I'm not required to accept that you got raped by people who could turn into bats, nor am I required to apologize for some horrible "experience" that you claim to have had simply because you claim to have had it. Victim blaming hardly applies, and I doubt that there is a victim to blame. I think it's far more likely that you're a run of the mill troll, the type we get here all the damned time. You could have approached these boards with a far less whimsical narrative and been given both barrels from many people, but instead, imo, you've chosen to exploit peoples sensitivity towards rape and rape victims.

There is no organized cabal of french quarter vampires running clubs and gang-raping 22year olds, there is no racket of police protection for the same. This is literary fanfic, I have the series on my Kindle as well.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
sorry you don't believe me.
i was raped, by vampires or people who made me think they were. from what i saw. i am going with the 1st.
(January 16, 2015 at 1:30 pm)mainethinker Wrote:
(January 16, 2015 at 1:28 pm)Chas Wrote: Could you try that again with punctuation? Sentences and paragraphs are helpful in communication.

What!? I say i was raped by vampires and you go all school teacher on me?

I stopped reading after the first line of that run on sentence.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Human race: A sci-fi story ph445 77 11859 July 27, 2017 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  why are we "The Story telling apes?" KichigaiNeko 17 6785 January 6, 2012 at 8:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko