Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The King is dead, long live the other guy
The King is dead, long live the other guy
I can't help it, Abdullah's beard always freaked me out.

[Image: 2015-01-23T000414Z_01_SIN620_RTRIDSP_3_S...31-690.jpg]

I'm sure that his clonehalf brother Salman, the new King (on the right),

[Image: B7vW1j3CQAAIVHy.jpg]

who has a less weird, but meaner looking beard, will enact radical reforms. I'm looking forward to it. Only 8 lashes for driving a car instead of 10 for example? Come on, disappoint me in a good way!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: The King is dead, long live the other guy
Sometimes I just can't stop the image of certain parts of the world exploding into oblivion popping into my brain. Does that make me a bad person? Sad

Don't worry, I'm of no danger to anyone. I haven't done the years of study necessary to press the "launch nuclear missile" button.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Suppose this one wants to tongue kiss Bush 43 too ?
They look like Disney villains. Just putting that out there.
I have absolutely no understanding of the Saudi Ariabian hierarchy. Can someone explain the affects this will have?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Alex, you should be careful how you title your post's. I almost passed out when you said the king is dead. I had to drop everything to make sure ELVIS still lives!

ROFLOL
No one will skip a beat. We in the U.S. will continue to suck up to our drug-of-choice dealer with arms (while ignoring myriad human rights abuses), and Saudi society will continue its inexorable march into the twelfth century while its leaders enjoy lives of breathtaking extravagance.
BBC reports that his half-brother shares his outlook regarding tradition vs modernity, meaning, I think, that very little will change regarding their domestic policies.

Their international actions would be more inscrutable, I think. The Crown-prince's only previous post, I think, was Governor of Riyadh.

(January 23, 2015 at 1:48 pm)polar bear Wrote: Alex, you should be careful how you title your post's. I almost passed out when you said the king is dead. I had to drop everything to make sure ELVIS still lives!

ROFLOL

Long live the One True King.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

OMG that beard is a gay beard if I ever saw one. Gurrr that just screams "Butch Queen" lmfao

ROFLOL

Now we know why Saudi Arabia treats their gays so bad. The lady doth protest too much
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official live update of spread of COVID19 ignoramus 2211 166801 February 27, 2023 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 700 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 690 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
  The other problem with electric vehicles onlinebiker 22 1327 August 19, 2021 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 776 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2489 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
  Georgia Reporter Groped on Live TV Divinity 69 4221 December 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  AOC Pushes To Make It Easier To Study Shrooms And Other Psychedelic Drugs EgoDeath 8 736 November 9, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Did nobody teach this guy to read? Brian37 29 2701 January 10, 2019 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3088 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda