Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Kochs hold clown car summit.
King Kochs hold clown car summit.
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-republi...eat-2015-1

Feel free to remind these assholes that there is more than one class on the face of the planet.

https://www.facebook.com/KochIndustries
RE: King Kochs hold clown car summit.
HA, one of the speakers at this clown car summit said "We cant have another Bush", ok yea, but put one of these idiots in? Yea, that is like arguing to replace a wild fire with a nuclear war.

How about this GOP and Cock brothers, we cant afford any of you morons.

That would be like an NFL couch going "Our kicker keeps missing field goals, lets replace him with checkers player".
What I can't believe is that the right seems to be picking up income inequality as a platform. Do they really think their track record can allow them to talk about this? I swear if this gets traction and becomes a "right" issue, I give up on politics.
(January 26, 2015 at 11:22 am)polar bear Wrote: What I can't believe is that the right seems to be picking up income inequality as a platform. Do they really think their track record can allow them to talk about this? I swear if this gets traction and becomes a "right" issue, I give up on politics.

I can believe it, the GOP are on par with Orwell's 1984 and double speak. Orwell meant that book as a warning, GOP took it as a playbook.

They know more people aren't buying "the rich know what is best for everyone else" so now they are trying to mimic the right side of history, but the idiots who vote for them don't seem to understand it really is nothing more than a tactic to con people into accepting more of the same.

It really is nothing more than a con, a bait and switch.

Iceland got it right when their economy tanked. They arrested the bankers and bailed out the tax payers.
I agree 100%. But this is so blatant and clear they are pandering to their base, it seriously makes me sick
I really wish this thread was titled "King Kochs Convene Clown Car Convention".

I'm a sucker for alliteration.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(January 26, 2015 at 11:33 am)polar bear Wrote: I agree 100%. But this is so blatant and clear they are pandering to their base, it seriously makes me sick

Oh it is worse than that, it works, otherwise the GOP would not have both houses of congress.

It really is up to us to stop that trend, they are going to keep doing it.

(January 26, 2015 at 11:40 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I really wish this thread was titled "King Kochs Convene Clown Car Convention".

I'm a sucker for alliteration.

I had an alliteration once, but the doctor gave me a shot for it and it cleared up.
The sad thing is that Hilary won't do it, she is way to vanilla. We need Elizabeth Warren, but it seems she won't run
(January 26, 2015 at 11:43 am)polar bear Wrote: The sad thing is that Hilary won't do it, she is way to vanilla. We need Elizabeth Warren, but it seems she won't run

Well still, she will have somewhat of a leash if she wins because Warren will still be in congress, but we cant simply rest on Warren, it really is up to us to put pressure on not only Hillary but all our politicians and really challenge dems voters to not sit on their asses in any ellection, local, state or national.

I am not ready to give this one to Hillary, think it is pre mature to put her in the White House. Having watched NFL games for 40 years plus I can tell you can get complacent then before you know it, your easy win becomes a loss.

If she is to win, it is not just up to her, it is up to the DNC to constantly remind voters that the GOP is the "fuck the middle class and working poor" party, but it is also up to us to beat them to the polls.

Until Obama announced he was going to run the first time, all the pundits including the right were predicting a Hillary win.

I still would want her in the White House, it won't fix everything but it will slow down the bleeding and give dems more time to reverse the damage the GOP has done.

I think Warren would bitch slap every single one of those GOP goons head to head.
(January 26, 2015 at 11:40 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I really wish this thread was titled "King Kochs Konvene Klown Kar Konvention".

Fixed that for you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hold The Presses onlinebiker 16 1257 August 7, 2019 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: BryanS
  North Korea executed envoy for the failed summit with Trump. Anomalocaris 26 2083 June 2, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 274 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi Arabia: the new King?? WinterHold 4 470 October 31, 2018 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 477 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mother crashes car to prove god is real. brewer 20 1885 March 25, 2018 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Car hits several people in London, person detained c172 4 1007 October 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  11 year old boy develops device that could prevent hot car deaths Cecelia 6 1803 July 19, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hamburg G20 summit riots Alex K 1 395 July 7, 2017 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Summit Approaches Minimalist 2 424 July 4, 2017 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: vorlon13