Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Fischer's" Homosexual Agenda
"Fischer's" Homosexual Agenda
The man stated:

Quote:I don’t think you will ever find a more directly demonic energy than when you deal with the homosexual agenda… You literally are staring into virtually the unvarnished energy of Satan himself when you come up against the forces that are pushing the homosexual agenda forward.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...g-the-way/

And this is the type of person revered by a great majority of religious people?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: "Fischer's" Homosexual Agenda
They're so menacing with their basic human rights demands! Look at how demonic their desire to have a family is! So much agenda!

It's so scary that people like that exist it's actually funny.
Agenda is a demeaning word used frequently to justify the implementation and promotion of a dangerous or harmful ideology. White nationalism has an agenda, ultra-conservatives have an agenda, Muslim terrorists have an agenda, fundamentalist Christians and even the Catholic church have an agenda... But LGBT? These people sound ridiculous, out of all the evil there is, they are concerned about something that is natural and not harmful just because it doesn't meet their magical, holy and sacred standards of acceptance. Fuck you and your agenda Christians
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Give him a break, he probably just got rejected on grindr for the umpteenth time.
I'd bet good money that Bryan Fischer dreams of dick.
(January 27, 2015 at 6:19 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: I'd bet good money that Bryan Fischer dreams of dick.

No, he's obsessed enough to be the kind of guy who has sex in the men's room which he will then tell you doesn't mean he's gay; and, while a moral lapse, doesn't count as adultery or even gay sex (not really, because he's straight).

The think I've never understood about people who say homosexuality is a choice, is who they they think would choose gay sex, if they weren't gay. It's like declaring eating rhubarb a sin and then declaring that there is no one who really likes rhubarb anyway.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(January 27, 2015 at 6:09 pm)Sionnach Wrote: The man stated:

Quote:I don’t think you will ever find a more directly demonic energy than when you deal with the homosexual agenda… You literally are staring into virtually the unvarnished energy of Satan himself when you come up against the forces that are pushing the homosexual agenda forward.

I doubt that anything close to a majority of religious people have ever heard of this man.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Quote:And this is the type of person revered by a great majority of religious people?

They are generally quite stupid.
All these knuckle-draggers who forever whinge about 'the homosexual agenda.'

Ok...what exactly is 'the homosexual agenda'? Are these people planning to break into my house some dark night and gang re-decorate the place? Are they going to take over Iceland so they can produce musical theatre in peace?

As far as I can tell from the homosexuals I've met, their 'agenda' seems to consist of gaining legal recognition as human beings.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 27, 2015 at 6:09 pm)Sionnach Wrote: The man stated:

He is just a fuck wit if he understood basic biology he would be singing a different tune.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus the Homosexual: Evidence From the Gospels Justtristo 16 6441 May 19, 2014 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus the Homosexual: Evidence From the Gospels Justtristo 15 6954 June 9, 2012 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Homosexual Final Solution: Pastor Wants Homosexuals Put Into Concentration Camps The Heff 20 8592 May 23, 2012 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Jesus Pipes
  Christian Pulls Homosexual From Wheelchair Jax 14 3649 May 17, 2011 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas