Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break
Taking a break
As I mentioned last week, I'm taking a few weeks away from AF staff duty, and I'll be temporarily orange until it's time to return. The last year has been fairly stressful, and with a couple of new additions to the admin team, I can take that break I need.

Of course I'm available for other staff for anything important.
RE: Taking a break
Be well my friend! Get all the rest you need Smile
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Have a nice break CD Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Pshaw... this is all a cover for a massive 3 week super bowl bender...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Enjoy your break and rest up
Rest up mate. The deep lairs are still there upon your return.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(January 29, 2015 at 7:08 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Pshaw... this is all a cover for a massive 3 week super bowl bender...

Why would I cover that up? :p
Take it easy, bud.

(January 29, 2015 at 7:32 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 29, 2015 at 7:08 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Pshaw... this is all a cover for a massive 3 week super bowl bender...

Why would I cover that up? :p

Bottoming for the winning team after an unfortunate wager ???

(just trying to help there)
Enjoy your time off of your unpaid labor, Forum Slave~ Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm taking a break from staff duty Jackalope 27 7095 August 6, 2013 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet