Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stinky Pinky
Stinky Pinky
A new game. A word game. The best game. Those of you that listen to Loveline will be familiar.

You give two clues. These clues describe two words.
1) These words rhyme.
2) These words have the same number of syllables. All of the syllables rhyme.
3) The answers don't have to make a phrase or make sense together, but bonus if they do.

Example:
Smelly Finger = Stinky Pinky
Obese Feline = Fat Cat
Late Night Flight - User of the Force = Red Eye Jedi

Bad Rhymes:
Masturbate Exacerbate
KMart Fart
Applause Pause

I'll start:

1) Tallow stick - defacer
2) Arrogant Toilet
3) FSM Appendage - Silly Drawing
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Stinky Pinky

The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 31, 2015 at 3:39 am)Alex K Wrote:

#3 is right... maybe one at a time is better!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Cut what Buh the fuck duck walk talk hallelujah praise Milk Jug?!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
1 Candle vandal
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 31, 2015 at 3:51 am)Stimbo Wrote: 1 Candle vandal

Boom! 1 left.

Arrogant Toilet

I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Damn it!

Ok new one:

Corrective eye surgery without the bells and whistles
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Intellectually low sebaceous swelling
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Dumb bum?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well