Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creed's Corner: A Collection of the Morbid, Mysterious, and Mrandom
Creed's Corner: A Collection of the Morbid, Mysterious, and Mrandom
Okay, so, rather than spread all my random stuff all over the place like I've been doing, I'm just going to have this little thread to post quotes, pictures, random musings, and what have you. Mood music thread will still be there for its intended "how I'm feeling now" thing for people to participate with, though.

Now, to begin.

Turning death into art:

[Image: CJqafSS.jpg]
RE: Creed's Corner: A Collection of the Morbid, Mysterious, and Mrandom

"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Right?! I would buy that shit in TWO SECONDS!
Which would make for an awful rate of exchange, given how many seconds it would take you to make the money to buy it with. I'd buy it too...no joke...just to smash it. How dare they sissify that skull! You're supposed to carve the devotional art -inside- the jaw......
(shits badass though, joking aside)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: CR86FU3.jpg]

Just felt like taking a profile shot of myself.

Those work better than frontal ones, anyway. Even when I'm smiling I have that dead thousand-yard stare that I can never really seem to get rid of.
I LOVE that first photo. That is gorgeous.
Yeah the second one is definitely pretty "ew"

XD

[Image: Ld7K5qM.jpg]

This one won't help matters, either.

[Image: nz0rhlE.jpg]

Brandon Lee would've celebrated his 50th birthday today.

The Crow was a brilliant piece of work. I'm so glad it was. If it had been the garbage its successor movies ended up being, that would've been the most fucking depressing thing ever.

Anyone familiar with the movie and its history will know what I mean.
(February 1, 2015 at 5:20 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Brandon Lee would've celebrated his 50th birthday today.

The Crow was a brilliant piece of work. I'm so glad it was. If it had been the garbage its successor movies ended up being, that would've been the most fucking depressing thing ever.

Anyone familiar with the movie and its history will know what I mean.

I've seen it ages ago. Lee died on the set, if memory serves?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The second one is not EWWW! You're a cutie but I would buy the art in the first one for my daughter who loves skulls.

It would be sort of weird if I bought the subject of the second photo and kept you hidden in my closet until my daughter's birthday. I barely remember to feed my dog so you might be a corpse by the time July comes.
How can ANYONE find this shit disgusting?! Shock

Yeah, I don't get people. The dead make for some of the best art.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 1467 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Robvalue's video collection robvalue 235 51614 November 6, 2018 at 10:37 am
Last Post: brewer
  Mysterious Packages SteelCurtain 8 697 January 26, 2017 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The brown coats corner Lemonvariable72 4 1015 May 18, 2014 at 4:45 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Creed sven 5 1516 April 26, 2014 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: sven
  The whining corner BrokenQuill92 2 969 December 31, 2013 at 8:41 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Creed's Ramble Thread Creed of Heresy 35 6030 September 23, 2013 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: John V
  Bill Maher's "Rules About Religion" collection. Brian37 9 3897 June 17, 2013 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3125 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Angels Poetry Corner OTNAngel 5 1795 September 15, 2012 at 1:13 am
Last Post: Cyberman