Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A drich blog
A drich blog
The guy who does out Internet 'stuff' from work said he would like for me to blog. About some of the stuff we talk about here. Which kinda got me thinking. Thinking

The first thought is to ask if it would be alright to maybe post a few 'atheist' responses and my follow ups..

The second thought would be a way for me to share the 'proof' you guys have been asking for. Pictures of the shop/business, maybe some of the stuff from trich's drug rehab, pics of me working in the puppet ministry, letters from the patent office, maybe some pics of my family's military service... But at the same time I don't want to wander over into 'bragging.'

Someone asked me to friend them on face book as a way to verify some stuff. I can't do that as most of my facebook friends are just church and family. (Lots of kids) I was apart of an atheist/christian discussion group and some of the stuff they posted was not suitable for minors.

So for me I think this blog idea is a good compromise. As I can justify posting these various blessings/responsiablities God has given me and maybe link it all together.

So what would be something you would like to see, and I'll see what I can do to compile this information.
RE: A drich blog
It is probably not safe to give out too much personal information online, Drich. Be careful what you post that it can't be used to hurt you or your loved ones.
I probably won't bother to read it. Follow Nope's advice and be careful what you share on the internet. Good luck.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I find what you write here to be absurd, drippy. Why would I want to read your blog?
No, I think he's asking to copy our debates with him from the forum using some very biased editing and cherry picking to make an online blog to seem to others that he's bested the "atheists" with his god smeared apologetics..
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Cherry picking being second nature . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You'd better hire an editor if you want any credibility at all.

To say I am completely uninterested would be an understatement.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(February 1, 2015 at 4:42 pm)Drich Wrote: The guy who does out Internet 'stuff' from work said he would like for me to blog. About some of the stuff we talk about here. Which kinda got me thinking. Thinking

The first thought is to ask if it would be alright to maybe post a few 'atheist' responses and my follow ups..

You would have to ask each of us individually. Really, you can't just post material written by users here without the user's permission. You could link to it though.

Be aware though that you would be connecting your real name with your username unless you blog under Drich.

(February 1, 2015 at 4:42 pm)Drich Wrote: So for me I think this blog idea is a good compromise. As I can justify posting these various blessings/responsiablities God has given me and maybe link it all together.

Odd question to ask a bunch of people who believe there is no god.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Why do you care so much if we believe you? That's probably the more pertinent question.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Drich, which of the millions of different christian denominations goes to Heaven?' Drich 208 38194 January 23, 2015 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Apologetics blog domain name John V 54 19039 August 13, 2013 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  A delusional blog to a make believe enemy reverendjeremiah 25 7924 May 31, 2011 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Napoléon