Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help!!
I need help!!
So...i am somali, and i was on this somali forum...now most somalis are muslim and i and a few other on there are atheist..
we need some of the knowledgeable and intelligent people on here to go there, sign up and school them...heres the link to the topic i question.

<snip>

also, pretend to be somali so they don't ban you or act uppity..thank you so much.
RE: I need help!!
Are you actually in Somalia? Or is this a forum for expats from Somalia? How easy is it to have these discussions in Somalia itself?

I am not sure if I can do much there, it is not my thing to go onto a board which is not really directed at me and start preaching.
I would like to advise you to learn as much about the subject as possible, and do the debating yourself.
Welcome!

... and here I thought you needed help worrying about booty Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Generally, OP, it's not the done thing to post on a forum asking members of that forum to go and troll on another one.

[Image: Just_Saiyan.jpg]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Trolls unite!!!!
[Image: tumblr_lzk9v3Xqi61r76bkqo1_400.gif]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
"TheBootyworrior"? ROFLOL

Pirates do indeed like dat booty.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'm worried about booty too.

How to get it, how much to get, where to keep it and such.
Not to be mean, but maybe if the non-atheists on the forum are bothering you so much you feel more people need to come in and argue against them, you shouldn't hang around the forum.

Also, because near everyone else is making "booty" comments;

[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker_by_kinginbros2011-d7yoghl.gif]
And here I was hoping to get some instructions on "how to be pretend to be somali".

Looking like this one is a one post wonder.
(February 2, 2015 at 2:39 am)TheBootyworrior Wrote: So...i am somali, and i was on this somali forum...now most somalis are muslim and i and a few other on there are atheist..
we need some of the knowledgeable and intelligent people on here to go there, sign up and school them...heres the link to the topic i question.

<snip>

also, pretend to be somali so they don't ban you or act uppity..thank you so much.

Welcome, TheBootywarrior. I know it's not easy to be a Somali atheist. I'm afraid my personal ethics won't allow me to pretend to be Somali, and I suppose a non-Somali atheists would not be welcome there.

I hope you'll decide to spend some time with us anyway.

I'm going to be a bit nosy, but don't feel obliged to answer any of my questions.

Do you live in Somalia now? If not, what country are you in?

Are you a clan Somali? If so, which clan? I have many friends from Somalia, but most of them are Bantu refugees, not ethnic Somali.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story...Id=4542221

We have an ethnic Somali professor I have met a few times at the University of South Carolina, though: Dr. Garane Garane.

http://www.encyclopediaofafroeuropeanstu...ne-garane/

He was very helpful in relocating 22 refugee families from Somalia to Columbia SC.

(February 3, 2015 at 11:28 am)JesusHChrist Wrote: And here I was hoping to get some instructions on "how to be pretend to be somali".

Looking like this one is a one post wonder.

Yeah, probably so. Too bad, a Somali atheist is a rare breed. Likely a teenager though, and our forum can be a bit of a shark tank for people with undeveloped skills, so it might be just as well to throw him back and give him a chance to grow first.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1950 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3
  I need help - How many Muslims are fundamentalists? Dystopia 18 4439 March 7, 2015 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Need help finding a book for cheap. Mudhammam 3 1112 October 24, 2014 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam