Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapatalk connection
Tapatalk connection
Most of today I've been unable to connect with tapatalk, all my other forums work fine. There have been a lot of updates to client and server recently so maybe the admin missed one?
RE: Tapatalk connection
Tapatalk on this forum working fine for me.
Works well for me. I didn't try to post, and it took a little longer than normal to connect to the server, but it connected okay.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Posted this from tapatalk. Prior was from a desktop.
Apologies, I cleared the app cache and data an it's back to working again. Was very strange that all my other forums worked, although this is the one most used so if it's going to break it's most likely here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tapatalk StuW 7 1505 June 27, 2015 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Connection problem robvalue 11 1856 June 1, 2015 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Question Tapatalk? Shaggy 29 4832 August 11, 2014 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Bibliofagus
  tapatalk not working? ohh EPiC FAiL 29 10475 July 22, 2012 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Kudos for Tapatalk fr0d0 8 3479 April 1, 2012 at 7:55 am
Last Post: Tiberius