Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smartest man on earth?
Smartest man on earth?
https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&s...Ek1aeiqkq8
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: Smartest man on earth?
He's not as smart as me! I bought the sun off this guy on eBay for just three grand. Imagine the profit margin! I now have sole ownership of the primary energy source. I'm going to need some staff for this.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
He may be the smartest man on Earth, but once I've finished my payments, I'll be the smartest man on Moon! Mwahahaha
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Rob, we need to use your blog for a while to start a fundraiser for the prevention of AIDS in Antarctica.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
I'm embarrassed to say I don't know if that is a joke or not! My general knowledge is pretty bad and I just watched that Fortitude.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(February 6, 2015 at 5:38 am)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: Rob, we need to use your blog for a while to start a fundraiser for the prevention of AIDS in Antarctica.
The Google ad revenue has started to stream in and the blog post hasn't even been uploaded yet!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Ummmmm... Hmm. *Nods sagely*

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye, Earth! Jehanne 5 538 June 30, 2022 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9797 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Happy Earth Day? Foxaèr 3 501 April 29, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Imagine If You were the Only Person Left on Earth Rhondazvous 13 3573 November 22, 2015 at 3:50 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What does it take to conquer the world & become unchallenged Emperor of Earth? H2O 43 5879 March 3, 2015 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: H2O
Star Imagine,All religious people disappear from Earth and only atheists are left. Big Blue Sky 25 6709 August 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Some Strange Things Are Happening To Astronauts Returning To Earth [fixed video] Gooders1002 4 1598 March 12, 2013 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Lego Middle Earth Epimethean 8 1752 July 3, 2011 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  Earth versus space TruthWorthy 10 4094 January 20, 2010 at 4:22 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy