Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham petulantly stamps his feet at reality, internet replies, "this is stupid."
Ken Ham petulantly stamps his feet at reality, internet replies, "this is stupid."
Ken Ham, creationist and secret toddler, isn't happy that legitimate people sometimes acknowledge Charles Darwin's contributions to science, especially when they are congressmen, and want to issue Darwin Day resolutions on February 12th. He's so upset, in fact, that he has declared February 12th Darwin Was Wrong Day, because he is a petty and insipid man-child who can't let people he disagrees with have the last word on any topic. If Darwin had written that the sky was blue, Ham would be demanding that the government acknowledge that it's actually pink.

Well, as is usual for Ham's dishonest little schemes, this one has backfired in a rather lovely way, as Twitter begins populating itself with derisive uses of #DarwinWasWrongDay, showing that while Ken Ham doesn't understand science, the internet does. No doubt in a day or two Ham will be moaning about secularists attacking his religion on Twitter, in a brazen show of intolerance. Pretty ironic for a man embroiled in a court case over brazen discrimination against non-christians.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Ken Ham petulantly stamps his feet at reality, internet replies, "this is stupid."
We could make a list of all the hypotheses Darwin ended up being wrong about, and accompany them with the corrections made by further observation. I'm sure thats what ol' Ken had in mind.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
RE: Ken Ham petulantly stamps his feet at reality, internet replies, "this is stu...
Meanwhile, we can take inventory of all the things Answers in Genesis is wrong about. He can count Darwin's mistakes. We'll have to weigh AIG's.
RE: Ken Ham petulantly stamps his feet at reality, internet replies, "this is stu...
Am I to believe that Ham is so insular that he doesn't know the etymology of the modern definition of Santorum? Or is he really so naive to think his special unfounded beliefs aren't subject to similar treatment?
Someone with a Twitter account must contact "Theory Fail" and invite him/her to join this forum.
(February 10, 2015 at 6:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Someone with a Twitter account must contact "Theory Fail" and invite him/her to join this forum.

And "Take That Darwin," who has been making me laugh for a few minutes of passive browsing, now. Big Grin

Take That Darwin Wrote:On #DarwinWasWrongDay, Ray Comfort's mustache detaches itself and flaps across the New Zealand countryside in search of a fresh host.

Fair warning, his Twitter page does have a lot of breathtaking creationist inanity, so surf at your own risk. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(February 10, 2015 at 7:01 pm)Esquilax Wrote: Fair warning, his Twitter page does have a lot of breathtaking creationist inanity, so surf at your own risk. Tongue

We get enough of it here that we can consider some of our members an inoculation of sorts.
RE: Ken Ham petulantly stamps his feet at reality, internet replies, "this is stupid."
One day which hopefully will be soon Ken Ham is defamed and his Creationist museum just shuts down because all of it is joke nothing more.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(February 10, 2015 at 7:09 pm)dyresand Wrote: One day which hopefully will be soon Ken Ham is defamed and his Creationist museum just shuts down because all of it is joke nothing more.

It's not all a joke; the toilets do flush.
(February 10, 2015 at 7:14 pm)Cato Wrote:
(February 10, 2015 at 7:09 pm)dyresand Wrote: One day which hopefully will be soon Ken Ham is defamed and his Creationist museum just shuts down because all of it is joke nothing more.

It's not all a joke; the toilets do flush.

Right right its all crap.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things atheists say: Goatherders Data 45 1794 September 18, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Cult leader encouraging his followers to starve to death. Rev. Rye 2 466 April 28, 2023 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1329 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Ham vs. Craig Fake Messiah 22 1819 November 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 1924 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2205 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Jesus’ Failed Prophecy About His Return DoubtingHerFaith 107 15089 January 15, 2019 at 4:29 am
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7270 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2141 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Josh McDowell and the "atheistic" Internet Jehanne 43 6083 February 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0